2023-24 Senators Prospect Watch

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
Almost every player on this list likely would not be able to challenge anyone in Ottawa for a top six role or top 4 D role, they are all bottom six forwards or bottom pairing defencemen. Kleven LD is the top prospect & most place him behind Sanderson, Chychrun, Chabot & some behind Brannstrom although my guess is that Kleven replaces Brannstrom for next season.

- Jarventie LW - IMO is too soft for the NHL, otherwise he has a good skillset, but not sure he can take the NHL pysicality. Same for Thompson/Hamara
- Kleven LD - has all the makings of a 3rd pairing LD, size, toughness, mobile, decent passer & shot blocker
- Ostapchuk C/LW - has all the makings of a 4th line LW in the NHL size, toughness, decent wheels, hits, block shots, faceoffs & good fighter
- Crookshank LW - as I've said many times is a career AHL player
- Boucher RW - has the size, skillset & toughness for a bottom six role in the NHL & bloodlines
- Halliday C - has the size & skill, but I'm not sure he has the drive/determination or speed. He has more offence than Kastelic, but Kastelic is tougher.
- Sogaard G - has many tall goalie weaknesses & doesn't tract well, Merilainen reacts much faster & is much quicker lateral movement
- Petersson RW - could be a cup of coffee player, Boucher is his competition & is much tougher
- Guennette RD - is ahead of Donovan LD because he is a right shot D, also not sure he is tough enough for the NHL, but Donovan is
- Toure RD - is big & tough, but I'm not sure he is good enough all around for a 3rd pairing role, likely another cup of coffee player at best
- not sure anyone else is worth mentioning, whoever they draft in the 1st rd this yr will likely be on top of this list soon.
We can all take solace in the fact that everyone underestimated Greig's ceiling and didn't account for his evolution the same way you are several players right now. Same goes for Sando, no one projected him as a Norris calibre defensemen, not many had Stu as a 90 pt player, we wrote off Kelly and he's a perfect 4th line player. The list is endless of players who evolved and exceeded their floor. Projections are tough but you're not giving any credit here beyond the bare minimum.

Ostapchuk is more than a 4th liner, he is a Nick Paul type Swiss Army knife with 3rd line anchor and PK stalwart written all over him. Kleven might be blocked in Ottawa but that doesn't mean he is a bottom pair calibre Dman, he is tracking very well and is looking more like a second pair with intangibles than he is bottom pair player. Crookshank at the very least is looking like he has the same upside as Parker Kelly is providing this year, 4th line buzzsaw with offensive flashes, useful player. I am not high on Jarventie for the same reasons as you but nonetheless he is one small step away from being a third line depth scorer and that's coming from someone who wrote him off last year, he is still moving forward and there is renewed optimism.

Our prospect pool is incredibly thin but to suggest that we don't have a single serviceable future NHLer is wrong. There are good depth pieces there and you need to give some credit to those who are bound to continue their development and carve out a useful role, of which there will be a few.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
We can all take solace in the fact that everyone underestimated Greig's ceiling and didn't account for his evolution the same way you are several players right now. Same goes for Sando, no one projected him as a Norris calibre defensemen, not many had Stu as a 90 pt player, we wrote off Kelly and he's a perfect 4th line player. The list is endless of players who evolved and exceeded their floor. Projections are tough but you're not giving any credit here beyond the bare minimum.

Ostapchuk is more than a 4th liner, he is a Nick Paul type Swiss Army knife with 3rd line anchor and PK stalwart written all over him. Kleven might be blocked in Ottawa but that doesn't mean he is a bottom pair calibre Dman, he is tracking very well and is looking more like a second pair with intangibles than he is bottom pair player. Crookshank at the very least is looking like he has the same upside as Parker Kelly is providing this year, 4th line buzzsaw with offensive flashes, useful player. I am not high on Jarventie for the same reasons as you but nonetheless he is one small step away from being a third line depth scorer and that's coming from someone who wrote him off last year, he is still moving forward and there is renewed optimism.

Our prospect pool is incredibly thin but to suggest that we don't have a single serviceable future NHLer is wrong. There are good depth pieces there and you need to give some credit to those who are bound to continue their development and carve out a useful role, of which there will be a few.
That is not at all what I said, in fact I have mentioned where some could end up. I have said many times that Kleven to me should be the 3rd pairing LD. I think Ostapchuk could be in a bottom six spot maybe even next yr. Sogaard & Merilainen have already played NHL games & I think one of them could be a future backup especially given Forsberg's contract is done after next season.

I have also said because of the way Boucher plays he could be a bottom six player if he can stay healthy. So, there are a few guys who can make the team next yr or at some point, however, I don't think there are any right now who can challenge the guys we have now in the top six or top 4. That's not saying we don't have a single serviceable future NHLer, it's saying some are potential botton six players or 3rd pairing D. It also doesn't mean they can't move up, I think both Kleven & Ostachuk could easily move up at some point, just not now. I do agree that anything is possible, & btw some of the guys you mentioned I had faith in.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa

The problem with our prospect pool is that we do not have any high end players who project to play in the top 6 F or top 4 D. Hopefully we will add 2 such players in the next draft; however, one is more likely.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
The problem with our prospect pool is that we do not have any high end players who project to play in the top 6 F or top 4 D. Hopefully we will add 2 such players in the next draft; however, one is more likely.
I’d project Klevin as a top 4 NHL D. Look at his progression over the last 2 seasons. Very impressive.

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
Agreed it isn't ideal but Greig just graduated and he has emerged as a top 6 player, Pinto before that.

Also, the saving grace is that we aren't desperate for replacement top 6 players until our core contracts begin expiring which is well down the road. Not a great way to look at it but I can't think of many teams that have created a steady escalator of high end talent once a young top 6 group was established. I welcome being proven wrong, just nothing jumping out to me. And yeah, I get that we haven't had playoff success yet and thats a big difference between us and those teams who had their pool dry up.

I think it's more common for teams with established rosters that one decent contributor comes around every 2-3 years and with Greig and Pinto being that for us recently, and Kleven coming up, I don't think we are in as bad a cycle as people think. It ebbs and flows and we just happen to be ebbing (Boucher pick partially to blame) after an impressive flow in our prospect cycle for the last number of years.

I'm not defending it outright I just think our roster can cover for the lack of high end prospects for the time being.

Hopefully a good draft this year restocks the cupboard to some degree and one thing is sure, we need to draft well in the coming 2 years or so to make up for the surrendered first rounder.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I’d project Klevin as a top 4 NHL D. Look at his progression over the last 2 seasons. Very impressive.
He might become a top 4 D; however, at this time, he does not seem to be one (more likely a #5 or 6 D).

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
He might become a top 4 D; however, at this time, he does not seem to be one (more likely a #5 or 6 D).
Is that your projection for him or what you see him as right away ?

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

Kleven and Jarventie are the only ones who we could project as more than support players. There's always a guy who could have major bursts in development and end up better than expected but as of now, no one else to project as Top-6 or Top-4 players. Greig was the last top/blue chip prospects we had left, although Kleven has been trending towards that quality but not as much.

Kleven is only an honorable mention in the list below from January 11th :

Sogaard, Merilainen and Riedler could be starters too because anything is possible with goalies but we basically have to evaluate goalies separately from skaters

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Also, the saving grace is that we aren't desperate for replacement top 6 players until our core contracts begin expiring which is well down the road.

Yeah but Claude Giroux is 36 y/o now... How many years do we have left to win the Cup (or at least make the Final 4) with him on board? We haven't even started to learn what it is to lose in the playoffs...

Brady Tkachuk has 4 years left after this season. Safe to say he won't re-sign if we don't start making some noise.

Drake Batherson has only 3 years left. Tarasenko is UFA

Josh Norris is barely 2nd liner quality this season, he still needs to find his whole game back

Our future is Stutzle, Tkachuk, Pinto and Greig. All the rest are question marks. I hope we'll be able to count on Norris and Batherson but a lot of people want to trade/dump them. We're not in such an incredible position as we looked to be trending to a few years ago. That's what happens when you leave your team in the hands of incompetent people.

What is it after Giroux and Tarasenko?

Tkachuk - Stutzle - Batherson
Greig - Pinto - Norris

But anyway I think it's important to build a very strong Top-9 rather than a Top-6 so there's a possibility for all of Stutzle, Norris and Pinto to remain centers. Greig can be efficient anywhere

Not a great way to look at it but I can't think of many teams that have created a steady escalator of high end talent once a young top 6 group was established. I welcome being proven wrong, just nothing jumping out to me. And yeah, I get that we haven't had playoff success yet and thats a big difference between us and those teams who had their pool dry up.

I think it's more common for teams with established rosters that one decent contributor comes around every 2-3 years and with Greig and Pinto being that for us recently, and Kleven coming up, I don't think we are in as bad a cycle as people think. It ebbs and flows and we just happen to be ebbing (Boucher pick partially to blame) after an impressive flow in our prospect cycle for the last number of years.

We had the opportunity to do so much more than we did... Sure, we had ownership limitations as we could have done something (even if not as big) like the Habs just did with Monahan or maybe just things the poorest team in the NHL did (Coyotes)

Our drafting since 2021 also looks like pretty bad in general but it's not even the worst problem : Dorion's inexistant asset management all these years ends up hurting a lot.

After the 2020 draft, I was on record for saying we had the best position for the future of any team in the league. But we kept sinking ever since in all aspects, which was my worry with someone like Dorion at the helm... and it unfortunately materialized.

Last edited:

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Is that your projection for him or what you see him as right away ?
At this time, based on my limited viewings to date, Kleven appears to be headed for a #5 or#6 D. He has not shown me enough to rank him higher. Perhaps he can become a top 4 D and I hope he does; however he has not demonstrated that higher skill level yet.

It is my current projection of him.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Mondays update

This weeks biggest movers
Beckner 7pts
Hamara 5pts
Tychonick 4pts
Smejkal 3pts
Sokolov 3 pts

2023-2024 SKATER STATS
NPLAYERTEAMLEAGUEGPGATPPPGPIM+/-
1.Jonny Tychonick (D)Newfoundland GrowlersECHL42534390.9342-12
2.Jorian Donovan (D)totals461125360.785213
Brantford BulldogsOHL34919280.82341
Saginaw SpiritOHL122680.671812
3.Owen Beckner (C)Tri-City StormUSHL391123340.8714-14
4.Angus Crookshank (LW)Belleville SenatorsAHL351514290.8341-5
5.Vitali Abramov (LW/RW)CSKA MoskvaKHL501315280.562012
6.Yegor Sokolov (LW/RW)Belleville SenatorsAHL421216280.6735-11
7.Stephen Halliday (C)Ohio State Univ.NCAA28918270.9628-2
8.Garrett Pilon (C)Belleville SenatorsAHL37917260.7082
9.Matthew Andonovski (D)Kitchener RangersOHL47619250.5310344
10.Matthew Highmore (C/W)Belleville SenatorsAHL31715220.716-10
11.Maxence Guénette (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL38418220.5864
12.Roby Järventie (LW)Belleville SenatorsAHL22911200.91221
13.Tomas Hamara (D)totals43119200.472231
Kitchener RangersOHL180330.17813
Brantford BulldogsOHL25116170.681418
14.Alex Formenton (LW)HC Ambrì-PiottaNL24106160.67221
15.Jacob Larsson (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL34511160.4742-11
16.Theo Wallberg (D)Ohio State Univ.NCAA28214160.5712-10
17.Zack Ostapchuk (LW)Belleville SenatorsAHL4296150.36321
18.Josh Currie (C)Belleville SenatorsAHL3586140.4035-5
19.Jiri Smejkal (LW/C)Belleville SenatorsAHL2977140.4812-12
20.Djibril Touré (D)totals3368140.425216
Sudbury WolvesOHL2466120.503519
Windsor SpitfiresOHL90220.2217-3
21.Lassi Thomson (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL4258130.3140-12
22.Tyler Kleven (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL30211130.43258
23.Cole Reinhardt (LW)Belleville SenatorsAHL3048120.40472
24.Filip Nordberg (D)totals31111120.3960-7
Växjö Lakers HC J20J20 Nationell10111.000-1
Muskegon LumberjacksUSHL30110110.3760-6
25.Oliver Johansson (LW/C)Timrå IKSHL405380.204-6
26.Bokondji Imama (LW)Belleville SenatorsAHL332680.2493-3
27.Philippe Daoust (C/LW)totals93470.7840
Allen AmericansECHL53251.004-1
Belleville SenatorsAHL40220.5001
28.Tyson Dyck (C)Univ. of WisconsinNCAA220770.321912
29.Oskar Pettersson (RW)totals324260.194-2
Rögle BKSHL260110.040-9
Rögle BK J20J20 Nationell44151.2547
Belleville SenatorsAHL20000.0000
30.Hoyt Stanley (D)Cornell Univ.NCAA211560.292011
31.Nikolas Matinpalo (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL371560.16103
32.Dillon Heatherington (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL363250.14272
33.Tyler Boucher (RW/LW)Belleville SenatorsAHL182350.2834-3
34.Cameron O'Neill (RW)UMassNCAA182240.2221-2
35.Donovan Sebrango (D)totals181340.22260
Allen AmericansECHL41120.500-1
Belleville SenatorsAHL140220.14261
36.Zack MacEwen (C/RW)Belleville SenatorsAHL42020.5001
37.Nicholas Van Tassell (C)UMassNCAA161120.1317-3
38.Jacob Bernard-Docker (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL20000.0021
39.Rourke Chartier (C)Belleville SenatorsAHL-------
2023-2024 GOALTENDING STATS
NPLAYERTEAMLEAGUEGPGAASV%
7.png
Mads SøgaardBelleville Senators
16.png
AHL
2.png
Leevi Meriläinentotals25
Allen AmericansECHL132.97.926
Belleville SenatorsAHL123.22.899
1.png
Kevin ReidlerDubuque Fighting Saints
6.png
USHL
3.png
Kevin Mandolesetotals18
Belleville SenatorsAHL163.38.895
Allen AmericansECHL23.53.918
36.png
Vladimir NikitinChilliwack Chiefs
3.png
BCHL

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
Yeah but Claude Giroux is 36 y/o now... How many years do we have left to win the Cup (or at least make the Final 4) with him on board? We haven't even started to learn what it is to lose in the playoffs...

Brady Tkachuk has 4 years left after this season. Safe to say he won't re-sign if we don't start making some noise.

Drake Batherson has only 3 years left. Tarasenko is UFA

Josh Norris is barely 2nd liner quality this season, he still needs to find his whole game back

Our future is Stutzle, Tkachuk, Pinto and Greig. All the rest are question marks. I hope we'll be able to count on Norris and Batherson but a lot of people want to trade/dump them. We're not in such an incredible position as we looked to be trending to a few years ago. That's what happens when you leave your team in the hands of incompetent people.

Our future is a lot more than just those 4. I know you believe Norris will bounce back but even in the worst case that he doesn't, he's still a useful piece to have. And if you're going to write off Batherson you can't do it without factoring the capital that he represents. I don't think there is reason to believe he won't be resigned though and with the cap significantly up by then we should be able to make the money work. 3 years is a long way away to start pretending like a crystal ball sees all, a lot can and will happen by then.

What is it after Giroux and Tarasenko?

Tkachuk - Stutzle - Batherson
Greig - Pinto - Norris

But anyway I think it's important to build a very strong Top-9 rather than a Top-6 so there's a possibility for all of Stutzle, Norris and Pinto to remain centers. Greig can be efficient anywhere

We had the opportunity to do so much more than we did... Sure, we had ownership limitations as we could have done something (even if not as big) like the Habs just did with Monahan or maybe just things the poorest team in the NHL did (Coyotes)

Our drafting since 2021 also looks like pretty bad in general but it's not even the worst problem : Dorion's inexistant asset management all these years ends up hurting a lot.

After the 2020 draft, I was on record for saying we had the best position for the future of any team in the league. But we kept sinking ever since in all aspects, which was my worry with someone like Dorion at the helm... and it unfortunately materialized.
This is impossible to deny but our drafting since 2020 has been poor largely because we banked 1 possibly 2 of our first rounders until this year. We have the Debrincat first coming up and yeah it sucks that we traded down on the 2022 7th for no reason but that upcoming pick still represents an improvement to our prospect pool. The same goes for Chychrun.

Some of our best value picks recently have been in the late first / early second and we will be going back to the well in that range this year. It's possible we have four of those coming up with Detroit/Bostons, Tarasenko, possibly Chychrun and our own second. Thats on top of our first this year. 5 picks in the top 38 or so is a good way to make up for lost time. What you're saying about our drafting since 2020 can't ignore that we pushed some of the draft capital down the road and that we will profit to some degree from our piss poor season at the TDL.

So yeah, it ebbs and flows. Right now it is ebbing but in 5 months it's going to feel different.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Our future is a lot more than just those 4. I know you believe Norris will bounce back but even in the worst case that he doesn't, he's still a useful piece to have. And if you're going to write off Batherson you can't do it without factoring the capital that he represents. I don't think there is reason to believe he won't be resigned though and with the cap significantly up by then we should be able to make the money work. 3 years is a long way away to start pretending like a crystal ball sees all, a lot can and will happen by then.

ok but can you make a list then? Like I was already starting to talk in 2020-21, the clock is ticking. Thomas Chabot is now 27 years old, there was a big chat years ago that Taylor Hall had never played in the playoffs, he finally did it at 26 years old, which is younger than our initial star is now lol

I don't "believe" Norris will bounce back, I just hope he does. He is still still young and has time ahead of him, concluding that there's no chance he will bounce back is what is foolish. If he doesn't bounce back, yeah he's useful but a good 2-way 25 goals 50 pts center at 8 M$? People are going to see it a bit like they used to see Colin White

Regarding Batherson, we will possibly be able to extend him but he won't give a discount this time. He will be 29 y/o the first year of his next contract, an age where forwards usually exit their prime.

It's not about crystal balls and everything, it's about being realistic. We haven't made the playoffs YET, we still need to wait one more year. If we make it next season, are we going to be good right away or there will be some growing pains like the Oilers, Leafs, Ligthning, Avalanche, etc?

Let's say we are a playoffs team AND competitive in them by 2026-27, Giroux will be 39, Batherson in the last year of his deal, Tarasenko will be long gone or declined, Chabot will be 30 y/o, Zub will be UFA and 31, Tkachuk will have 1 year left, etc.

So our future is like I said, Stutzle, Tkachuk, Pinto and Greig, AND possibly Batherson and Norris if they bounce back or don't decline/stay. Let's hope we find a gem or two in the draft by that time.

We need a lot of things to start going the right way for us, we basically just flushed 3 seasons down the drain by perpetuating something that clearly didn't work (DJ + Dorion), that's a lot of time wasted

This is impossible to deny but our drafting since 2020 has been poor largely because we banked 1 possibly 2 of our first rounders until this year. We have the Debrincat first coming up and yeah it sucks that we traded down on the 2022 7th for no reason but that upcoming pick still represents an improvement to our prospect pool. The same goes for Chychrun.

Some of our best value picks recently have been in the late first / early second and we will be going back to the well in that range this year. It's possible we have four of those coming up with Detroit/Bostons, Tarasenko, possibly Chychrun and our own second. Thats on top of our first this year. 5 picks in the top 38 or so is a good way to make up for lost time. What you're saying about our drafting since 2020 can't ignore that we pushed some of the draft capital down the road and that we will profit to some degree from our piss poor season at the TDL.

So yeah, it ebbs and flows. Right now it is ebbing but in 5 months it's going to feel different.

This pick situation with the 2022 7th OA pick is a bit like the Duchene situation. We ended up trading away the 4th OA pick (Byram or Seider, Cozens, Boldy, Zegras, Caufield,, etc) but got the 19th OA pick where we could have off-set this gigantic loss but came out with... Lassi Thomson.

Hopefully this time we swing an homerun with the Bruins pick... because look who was available around the 7th OA pick in 2022 : Korchinski, Kasper, Savoie, Mintyukov, Kemell, Lekkerimaki, Nazar, Yurov, Lambert, etc... There was a lot of very good choices.

We really need to have a big draft as it's going to be 4 years already... not a league you can afford that

As for Chychrun, even if he hasn't been at his best in Ottawa yet, he's still there and worth the investment (12th OA + 2nd + 2nd), although the LHD vs RHD thing is not ideal. Wait and see until we see what happens with this... reasonable extension (around 7.0 AAV) or traded? If traded, then for what?

I'm not saying all this just to disagree with you or anything and we do agree on some stuff, I'm just voicing some of our concerns. Every time Ottawa had a bit of success, it came on the back of really solid drafting. Even the 2012-13, 2014-15 and 2016-17 seasons came on the back of 4 drafts from 2008-2011... heck even now a big part of our future is on the back of these drafts (Karlsson and Pageau trades : Stutzle, Norris, Sogaard, Merilainen, Ostapchuk, Greig, Kleven)

We really need to go back to this being our strength, something we have lost track on for 3 years already. I like the point that we have already 3 picks in the Top-40 and possibly add another with Tarasenko and possibly an even better one by trading Chychrun... We'll see I guess, this trade deadline is going to be really interesting for us.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Monday Prospects update

This weeks biggest movers
Crookshank 3pts
Pilon 3pts

2023-2024 SKATER STATS
NPLAYERTEAMLEAGUEGPGATPPPGPIM+/-
1.Jonny Tychonick (D)Newfoundland GrowlersECHL45635410.9144-9
2.Jorian Donovan (D)totals491126370.765813
Brantford BulldogsOHL34919280.82341
Saginaw SpiritOHL152790.602412
3.Owen Beckner (C)Tri-City StormUSHL411125360.8814-13
4.Angus Crookshank (LW)Belleville SenatorsAHL371616320.8641-8
5.Yegor Sokolov (LW/RW)Belleville SenatorsAHL441217290.6635-13
6.Garrett Pilon (C)Belleville SenatorsAHL391118290.7481
7.Vitali Abramov (LW/RW)CSKA MoskvaKHL531315280.532010
8.Stephen Halliday (C)Ohio State Univ.NCAA28918270.9628-2
9.Matthew Andonovski (D)Kitchener RangersOHL49619250.5110343
10.Matthew Highmore (C/W)Belleville SenatorsAHL33716230.706-12
11.Maxence Guénette (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL40418220.55102
12.Roby Järventie (LW)Belleville SenatorsAHL22911200.91221
13.Tomas Hamara (D)totals44119200.452230
Kitchener RangersOHL180330.17813
Brantford BulldogsOHL26116170.651417
14.Jacob Larsson (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL36512170.4742-14
15.Alex Formenton (LW)HC Ambrì-PiottaNL24106160.67221
16.Theo Wallberg (D)Ohio State Univ.NCAA28214160.5712-10
17.Zack Ostapchuk (LW)Belleville SenatorsAHL4496150.34341
18.Jiri Smejkal (LW/C)Belleville SenatorsAHL3087150.5014-12
19.Djibril Touré (D)totals3669150.425219
Sudbury WolvesOHL2466120.503519
Windsor SpitfiresOHL120330.25170
20.Josh Currie (C)Belleville SenatorsAHL3686140.3935-5
21.Lassi Thomson (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL4459140.3240-12
22.Tyler Kleven (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL32212140.44257
23.Filip Nordberg (D)totals33112130.3972-6
Växjö Lakers HC J20J20 Nationell10111.000-1
Muskegon LumberjacksUSHL32111120.3872-5
24.Cole Reinhardt (LW)Belleville SenatorsAHL3048120.40472
25.Bokondji Imama (LW)Belleville SenatorsAHL352790.2693-3
26.Oliver Johansson (LW/C)Timrå IKSHL405380.204-6
27.Tyson Dyck (C)Univ. of WisconsinNCA240880.332112
28.Oskar Pettersson (RW)totals345270.214-2
Rögle BKSHL260110.040-9
Rögle BK J20J20 Nationell44151.2547
Belleville SenatorsAHL41010.2500
29.Philippe Daoust (C/LW)totals93470.7840
Allen AmericansECHL53251.004-1
Belleville SenatorsAHL40220.5001
30.Hoyt Stanley (D)Cornell Univ.NCAA231670.302015
31.Dillon Heatherington (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL383360.16272
32.Nikolas Matinpalo (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL391560.15123
33.Cameron O'Neill (RW)UMassNCAA203250.25210
34.Tyler Boucher (RW/LW)Belleville SenatorsAHL202350.2534-3
35.Donovan Sebrango (D)totals181340.22260
Allen AmericansECHL41120.500-1
Belleville SenatorsAHL140220.14261
36.Zack MacEwen (C/RW)Belleville SenatorsAHL42020.5001
37.Nicholas Van Tassell (C)UMassNCAA181120.1117-3
38.Rourke Chartier (C)Belleville SenatorsAHL20000.000-2
39.Jacob Bernard-Docker (D)Belleville SenatorsAHL20000.0021
2023-2024 GOALTENDING STATS

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Anyone got any intel on Stephen Halliday's game? His numbers look pretty good on the face of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad