Prospect Info: 2023-24 Prospects Thread (CHL/NCAA/Euro)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Playoffs matches today:

EURO
- Volokhin @ 11:30AM ET: Game 3 of Mamonty Yugry vs. Chaika. Series is tied 1-1. After shutting them out in Game 1, Volokhin let in 4 and was pulled after 2 periods.
- Rohrer @ 3PM ET: Game 4 of Zurich vs. Biel. Zurich leads series 3-0. Rohrer has no pts after 3 playoff games.

NCAA
- Fowler @ 4PM ET. Hockey East Semi-Final vs. UMass.
- Hutson/Tuch @ 7:30PM ET. Hockey East Semi-Final vs. Maine
- Harris @ 8:30PM ET. NCHC Semi-Final vs. St. Cloud.

Non-playoffs matches:

- Mesar @ 7PM ET. Final game of the season vs. Oshawa
- Beck @ 7PM ET. Final game of the season vs. Sarnia

That was unexpected. Hopefuly his play carries into the SHL this time around

I was expecting them to call him up, but I thought it would be after Nybro is officially eliminated. They're down 3-0 and chances are they get swept. They're playing the best team in the league. And Vaxjo just started their Quarter-Final series yesterday.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Playoffs matches today:

EURO
- Volokhin @ 11:30AM ET: Game 3 of Mamonty Yugry vs. Chaika. Series is tied 1-1. After shutting them out in Game 1, Volokhin let in 4 and was pulled after 2 periods.
- Rohrer @ 3PM ET: Game 4 of Zurich vs. Biel. Zurich leads series 3-0. Rohrer has no pts after 3 playoff games.

NCAA
- Fowler @ 4PM ET. Hockey East Semi-Final vs. UMass.
- Hutson/Tuch @ 7:30PM ET. Hockey East Semi-Final vs. Maine
- Harris @ 8:30PM ET. NCHC Semi-Final vs. St. Cloud.

Non-playoffs matches:

- Mesar @ 7PM ET. Final game of the season vs. Oshawa
- Beck @ 7PM ET. Final game of the season vs. Sarnia

I was expecting them to call him up, but I thought it would be after Nybro is officially eliminated. They're down 3-0 and chances are they get swept. They're playing the best team in the league. And Vaxjo just started their Quarter-Final series yesterday.
97db8dcd3f2a8cfb0b9d8db9125aff6f.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad