Prospect Info: 2023-24 Prospect Development Tracker

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Its just our national team coach trying to show that he is the boss of the swiss hockey programm. Basically he is trying to overcompensate the fact that his NHL stint failed while he has to coach NHL players now that are much more successful than he was. The whole story wouldnt have happened with any other federation. Public oppinion in Switzerland seems behind Bichsel as well. Some of his former junior coaches even came forward in the media defending his character.

Reactions: piqued

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Rögle lost both home games so their season could end as soon as Monday. Skelleftea leading the series 3-1 now. Rögle probably the better team in both games but robbed by the refs in game 3 and not efficient enough in game 4. Bichsel very solid and quite a bit of offensive impact but no points.

Reactions: starsfan86

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Rögle lost both home games so their season could end as soon as Monday. Skelleftea leading the series 3-1 now. Rögle probably the better team in both games but robbed by the refs in game 3 and not efficient enough in game 4. Bichsel very solid and quite a bit of offensive impact but no points.
One of us!

• Haha
Reactions: Sports2

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Haven't had as much time to watch draft boys this year but here's the players I could see Dallas interested in using their 1st rd pick on.

FWDS -
Sacha Boisvert
Cole Beaudoin
Dean Letourneau
Maxim Massé
Julius Miettinen

D-
Adam Jiricek
Aron Kiviharju - probably not
Jesse Pulkkinen
Dominik Badinka

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Haven't had as much time to watch draft boys this year but here's the players I could see Dallas interested in using their 1st rd pick on.

FWDS -
Sacha Boisvert
Cole Beaudoin
Dean Letourneau
Maxim Massé
Julius Miettinen

D-
Adam Jiricek
Jesse Pulkkinen
Dominik Badinka
As much as I would enjoy another Finn in the pipeline, I’d steer clear of Kiviharju. Just something that seems off

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006

FWDS -
Sacha Boisvert
Cole Beaudoin
Dean Letourneau
Maxim Massé
Julius Miettinen

D-
Adam Jiricek
Jesse Pulkkinen
Dominik Badinka
Beaudoin fits a lot of the recent Stars picks profile
  • Young relative to peers
  • Ontario
  • Center
  • Plus hockey IQ and vision
  • Just goes out and produces
  • concern is his skating which will cause him to drop
  • could be viewed as a reach initially
  • HF prospect thread only has 2 posts

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Beaudoin fits a lot of the recent Stars picks profile
  • Young relative to peers
  • Ontario
  • Center
  • Plus hockey IQ and vision
  • Just goes out and produces
  • concern is his skating which will cause him to drop
  • could be viewed as a reach initially
  • HF prospect thread only has 2 posts
Sounds like the winning ticket

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Not a very good game by Rögle today. Series over, Skelleftea SHL champions, Bichsel on his way back to Texas I guess.

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
Is Bischel eligible for the NHL playoffs? I think he’s a better option than anything in Cedar Park and obviously Nils ain’t an option

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad