Laval Rocket: 2023-24 Laval Rocket Thread

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Belleville has to loose tonight.
Laval are already basically out. Baby sens need two wins in 5 games to clinch. Baby sens are already ahead in ROW so we lose the tiebreaker. We need to beat Cleveland in regulation and then the sens twice in regulation and the sens to lose all their remaining games basically. Or the same scenario and the Marlies to go 0-5.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Im not optimistic, BUT statistically speaking, Belleville should lose the next 3 because they play top teams, so it’s remotely possible we go into next weekend tied (I expect a better effort from Laval tomorrow)
I know that’s a lot to hope for, but Belleville does have a difficult schedule. It would make for a viscous weekend next week.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
So Laval next Year( so far)

Heineman-Gignac-Durandeau
Farell-Kidney- Perrault
Simoneau-Beck- Mesar
Davidson-Condotta-Tuch
Xhekaj- Kapanen?- ?
?

Trudeau- Mailloux
Hutson- Reinvacher
Engstrom-Barron
Bisson?-
Galipeau?- Tourigny

Dobes
Koskisuo

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Laval are already basically out. Baby sens need two wins in 5 games to clinch. Baby sens are already ahead in ROW so we lose the tiebreaker. We need to beat Cleveland in regulation and then the sens twice in regulation and the sens to lose all their remaining games basically. Or the same scenario and the Marlies to go 0-5.

The first tiebreaker is regulation wins (RW), not ROW. Laval has 28 RW to Belleville 26. As long as Laval is within 4 points of Belleville as of the last weekend, keep their RW priority and win both games, they go in front of them.

Of course this mean nothing if Utica leapfrog both (which Utica could do after Sens/Rocket are done since they play Fri/Sat/Sun).

Between two teams:
a) games won in regulation (excluding overtime/shootouts)
b) games won in regulation or overtime (excluding shootouts)
c) games won in any manner
d) points in season series between teams
e) goal differential
f) goals scored in season series between teams
g) intra-conference points percentage

Reactions: viceroy

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
So Laval next Year( so far)

Heineman-Gignac-Durandeau
Farell-Kidney- Perrault
Simoneau-Beck- Mesar
Davidson-Condotta-Tuch
Xhekaj- Kapanen?- ?
?

Trudeau- Mailloux
Hutson- Reinvacher
Engstrom-Barron
Bisson?-
Galipeau?- Tourigny

Dobes
Koskisuo

Durandeau, Perreault, Davidson, Bisson, Galipeau, Tourigny, Tuch, Engstrom, Barron, Koskisuo are all currently not signed for next year. Several of them should be but can't be 100% sure who.

Kapanen is rumored to sign with Timra next year, so I'm doubting he comes to Laval.

Barron is also waiver eligible next year, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a team pick him up if he goes on waivers.

Reactions: Nevins

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
Durandeau, Perreault, Davidson, Bisson, Galipeau, Tourigny, Tuch, Engstrom, Barron, Koskisuo are all currently not signed for next year. Several of them should be but can't be 100% sure who.

Kapanen is rumored to sign with Timra next year, so I'm doubting he comes to Laval.

Barron is also waiver eligible next year, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a team pick him up if he goes on waivers.
Durandeau, Davidson, Bisson ,Koskisuo I hope they are signed
Rumor are Ensgtrom and Tuch will signed. Hope for Kapanen
I have no problem with Galipeau and Tourigny
Maybe a better player than Perrault because Maillet and Andersson won’t come back.Un joueur de l'organisation du CH va changer d'adresse, via une source
You are right with Barron.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
God I hate the ahl. No one does what they’re supposed to do and beat who they should. Belleville up by 2.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
With Belleville winning, they can out Laval if they get 3 out of 4 points before the b2b (or only 1 if Laval loses tomorrow).

Utica got a point too.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
With tonight's results (LAV W, BEL L, UTI OTL), Laval is assured to be alive come the final weekend.

Belleville has one more game to play, but whether they win or not, Laval will need to win both games to either pass them or tie them (Laval owns the tiebreaker which is regulation wins).

For Utica, the only way they make it is if both Laval and Belleville end up with less than 79 points,so they are wishing for Belleville losing their Wednesday game and then LAV/BEL either splitting the games or Laval winning both.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
It’s going to be a crazy weekend. Hopefully they get Gignac and Stephens back. I hope they send Struble down. Was there anyone else? You know Ottawa will be sending guys down.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
So are they in if they win the last 2?

Laval makes it if they win their 2 games and Utica lose a point in their last 3 games (which are 3 games in 3 days the last weekend). If Belleville win their game in hand Wednesday, Laval would need to win both games in regulation. If Belleville gets only 1 point Wednesday, Laval needs 1 regulation win and 1 win of any kind. Of course, if Belleville loses on Wednesday, any kind of win can do.

Belleville makes it if they win a game against Laval and don't lose their lead on Utica (whatever combination of them winning and Utica losing).

Utica makes it if they win their 3 games and Belleville gets 3 points or less in their last 3 games (Utica would go ahead if they get the RW tiebreaker which they should if Utica wins 3).

Last edited:
Reactions: Guillermo

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Now we will pass the Babysens if we 2-0 them in regulation regardless of what happens. Utica needs to lose at least in OT once.

Laval really control their own fate. Utica are facing the top team in the division two nights in a row.

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad