Injury Report: 2023-24 Injuries, updates

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
It's time to shut Couture down for as long as they need to for this to heal 100% because clearly he's not there, and this is a lost season.
If I remember correctly, surgery is an option for this type of injury. I have to imagine that a procedure would be on the table now if it's cropping up again after all the rest and recuperation he tried.

I can't imagine surgery in those parts would be something he'd be eager to have, though!

Reactions: coooldude and DG93

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
funny how all these injuries are happening right as Chicago tanks their way to the bottom yet again. I wouldn't be shocked if Grier sent Eklund down to the Cuda for no reason whatsoever sometime this week.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If season ending LTIR becomes an option for Couture then we could become a cap dump intermediary team.
That seems like an option on the table if they choose to utilize it. Not sure what's actually out there for this sort of thing but I hope they get some futures out of it. Given our assets, I'm not expecting much.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
It would be a major loophole if the Sharks could trade a LTIR Hertl or Couture and have them get healthy for their new teams to start Playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad