Recalled/Assigned: 2023-24 Colorado Eagles and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Gonna be insane when they win the Calder cup and refuse to return it like last time

8hvm0h.gif

Bowe Byrum

Nov 22, 2021
Bednar was right about him. He said he would have a big year with the Eagles and he did. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the team right out of camp next season for a 4th line spot.

Hopefully Bednar is also right about Jedlicka.
maybe 4th line now

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Bednar was right about him. He said he would have a big year with the Eagles and he did. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the team right out of camp next season for a 4th line spot.

Hopefully Bednar is also right about Jedlicka.

Avs should have some good internal competition for the 4th line next year, even before they have a chance to add in the summer.

LOC, Kovalenko, Ivan, Myers(?), Tufte(?), Polin(?) Pavel, Foudy.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them bring back Wagner and Kiviranta too as options.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Avs should have some good internal competition for the 4th line next year, even before they have a chance to add in the summer.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them bring back Wagner and Kiviranta too as options.
Bednar really liked Jedlicka as well.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022

Wagner has no offense. I’d like to see a little more from there

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Jedlicka has no games this season so he is bound to be behind in development. AHL for him most likely.
I don't think Jedlicka is even signed to an AHL deal to play with the Eagles, whatever the case, his injury is definitely a 6-7 month process and even more if it was worse.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Maaaaaaaaaan...if he can just stay healthy, there's a legit NHL player in there. But that's a very big if.

On a side note, Pavel was absolutely wretched. Got completely destroyed in the defensive zone by David Perron and couldn't win a puck battle to save his life. If he's gonna be a tough guy he needs to be a lot harder to knock down than that.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Maaaaaaaaaan...if he can just stay healthy, there's a legit NHL player in there. But that's a very big if.

On a side note, Pavel was absolutely wretched. Got completely destroyed in the defensive zone by David Perron and couldn't win a puck battle to save his life. If he's gonna be a tough guy he needs to be a lot harder to knock down than that.
Yeah Pavel was not very strong on his skates last night. I was surprised by that.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Yeah Pavel was not very strong on his skates last night. I was surprised by that.
To be fair, I also felt that Kurtis MacDermid fell like a sack of bricks every time he was hit, but Pavel didn't even seem to be hitting back at all. He just kinda nudged some guys around. I thought he was much better his last game with the Avs (not great still, but better).

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Pavel went from the inside track to 4C to being passed by Healthy Foudy and Ivan on the depth chart. Unfortunate, the guy works hard, but his overall skating just isn't it.

Reactions: Bowe Byrum

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004

Yup. Impressed by his skating speed. His effort level was high but didnt accomplish anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad