Jan 12, 2011
Buy. The depth will prevail.

Buy/Sell - Fantilli becomes the regular 1C during the season

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Buy. The depth will prevail.

Buy/Sell - Fantilli becomes the regular 1C during the season
I'm gonna buy, I think it's later in the year but by the end of the season I think he's established himself over Jenner or anyone else.... Unless....

Buy/Sell : Laine plays more than 30 games at center

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
I'm gonna buy, I think it's later in the year but by the end of the season I think he's established himself over Jenner or anyone else.... Unless....

Buy/Sell : Laine plays more than 30 games at center

Sell - I think he'll play some games at C when someone gets injured, but not 30. That said I wouldn't be too surprised.

Buy/Sell - by midpoint of the season Babcock hire is seen as a great move by practically everyone

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
Sell - I think he'll play some games at C when someone gets injured, but not 30. That said I wouldn't be too surprised.

Buy/Sell - by midpoint of the season Babcock hire is seen as a great move by practically everyone

Sell - have we ever agreed on anything on this board?

Buy/Sell - Malatesta gets an NHL game or two this season.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Sell - have we ever agreed on anything on this board?
Drafting Fantilli was pretty widely acclaimed.

Buy/Sell - Malatesta gets an NHL game or two this season.
Sell; he's good but I think there's just too much depth for him to break into the NHL just yet.

Buy/Sell: By the end of the season Boqvist is quarterbacking a top-10 in the NHL first power play unit.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018

Sell; he's good but I think there's just too much depth for him to break into the NHL just yet.

Buy/Sell: By the end of the season Boqvist is quarterbacking a top-10 in the NHL first power play unit.
Sell. Cant see him in our first PP.

Buy/Sell Mike Babcock is nominated for Jack Adams award

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Sell. Cant see him in our first PP.

Buy/Sell Mike Babcock is nominated for Jack Adams award
This is harder than it should be. Sell. I wouldn't bet on it, but I wouldn't bet against it either.
Buy/Sell: Roslovic is traded by the start of the regular season.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
This is harder than it should be. Sell. I wouldn't bet on it, but I wouldn't bet against it either.
Buy/Sell: Roslovic is traded by the start of the regular season.
Sell - I don’t think he’ll be traded before the season begins though he may very well be gone at the TDL Babcock may be more likely to kill him before traded But he will get a shot at center.

Buy/Sell - Laine hits the 40 goal mark

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NotWendell

MissADD

Jun 21, 2018
Silvermoon City
Sell - I don’t think he’ll be traded before the season begins though he may very well be gone at the TDL Babcock may be more likely to kill him before traded But he will get a shot at center.

Buy/Sell - Laine hits the 40 goal mark
Buy - I think he just breaks the franchise record and hits 43 goals this season.

Buy/Sell - Elvis has a bounce back year and becomes a mid-tier starter

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Buy - I think he just breaks the franchise record and hits 43 goals this season.

Buy/Sell - Elvis has a bounce back year and becomes a mid-tier starter
I’m going to buy this. The team has done what it can and it’s up to him if he can shake whatever mental issues have plagued his game. Maybe mid-level starter is the absolute most we can expect, but I’m gonna say he delivers.

Buy/Sell: Liam Foudy earns not only a roster spot but a lineup spot out of camp.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I’m going to buy this. The team has done what it can and it’s up to him if he can shake whatever mental issues have plagued his game. Maybe mid-level starter is the absolute most we can expect, but I’m gonna say he delivers.

Buy/Sell: Liam Foudy earns not only a roster spot but a lineup spot out of camp.
Out of camp? Sell. The competition is way too rich. Will we see him starting for us sometime during the season? Probably.

Buy/Sell: The Jackets will win the season series against Pittsburgh this year.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Sell, unfortunately.

Buy/Sell: Columbus enters the 2024 draft without a first round pick.
Sell, I am not as optimistic as some that this team is above the playoff line at the TDL that makes trading away our 1st rounder appetizing. That said, if we are in the conversation, I could see Jarmo moving it but only for a younger guy with term. I don't see a short term rental...this team is not ready for that move.

Buy/Sell: Chinny-Dima-Marchenko see significant TOI as line mates in 10+ games this season.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Sell, I am not as optimistic as some that this team is above the playoff line at the TDL that makes trading away our 1st rounder appetizing. That said, if we are in the conversation, I could see Jarmo moving it but only for a younger guy with term. I don't see a short term rental...this team is not ready for that move.

Buy/Sell: Chinny-Dima-Marchenko see significant TOI as line mates in 10+ games this season.
Sell. Not even sure all will make the NHL roster.

Bemstrom back to Europe mid season.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
Sell. Not even sure all will make the NHL roster.

Bemstrom back to Europe mid season.

I’ll buy. It was always rumored as a threat. I think the CBJ - Bemstrom relationship has run its course, and if he is not claimed when he is waived, he might decide it is time to go back to Europe. (BTW: I was going to do some European goes back to Europe this season.)

Buy/Sell: The CBJ are .500 or better in their last 10 games.

Thu, Mar 28@

Pittsburgh
Sat, Mar 30vs

Pittsburgh
Mon, Apr 1vs

Colorado
Thu, Apr 4vs

New York
Sat, Apr 6vs

Philadelphia
Sun, Apr 7@

Carolina
Tue, Apr 9@

Tampa Bay
Thu, Apr 11@

Florida
Sat, Apr 13@

Nashville
Tue, Apr 16vs

Carolina

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I’ll buy. It was always rumored as a threat. I think the CBJ - Bemstrom relationship has run its course, and if he is not claimed when he is waived, he might decide it is time to go back to Europe. (BTW: I was going to do some European goes back to Europe this season.)

Buy/Sell: The CBJ are .500 or better in their last 10 games.

Thu, Mar 28@

Pittsburgh
Sat, Mar 30vs

Pittsburgh
Mon, Apr 1vs

Colorado
Thu, Apr 4vs

New York
Sat, Apr 6vs

Philadelphia
Sun, Apr 7@

Carolina
Tue, Apr 9@

Tampa Bay
Thu, Apr 11@

Florida
Sat, Apr 13@

Nashville
Tue, Apr 16vs

Carolina
Buy. Competitive games upfront are Pittsburgh x2, NYI, Philly, and Nashville, and a point from a OTL or two can be pulled out here and there against the others.

Buy/Sell: The cannon reaches 180 shots fired during the regular season. (41 are given as there's one for each home game start, plus 1 for each regulation home goal for and 1 for each home game win.)

Reactions: Halberdier

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Buy. Competitive games upfront are Pittsburgh x2, NYI, Philly, and Nashville, and a point from a OTL or two can be pulled out here and there against the others.

Buy/Sell: The cannon reaches 180 shots fired during the regular season. (41 are given as there's one for each home game start, plus 1 for each regulation home goal for and 1 for each home game win.)
This must be my alltime favourite take.
Buy. Jackets will score home average over 4goals and they win atleast 16home games.

Buy/Sell Fantilli nets more points than Bedard

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio

Buy, albeit Boqvist does it for the Boston Bruins via trade. LOL.

Buy/Sell: Sillinger plays more than 50 games with CBJ this season.

Reactions: majormajor

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4