Prospect Info: 2023-24 #1: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
I watched Sanheim and i know from the beginning he is good. They dont let him play
I watched Ghost and i know he is good. They dont let him play
I watched Frost and i know he is good. They dont let him play

I watched Ristolainen and i know he is bad. They play him anyway
I watched Laughton and i know he is a fourth liner. They play him anyway
I watched Seeler and i know he i a 7th dman in the league. They play him anyway
I watched TDA and i know he is not a NHL Defender (i dont care for his offense) they play him anyway

I am done watching anything before this franchise changes! And i believe it when our community say they have changed! Because i believe more in this community than any journalists or Staff member of the franchise!

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
@VladDrag loving Rizzo right now. Not sure there's much I even dislike? I guess I've seen him try to force some passes that were covered but I'm fine with it because most of them have been good. I'd sign him yesterday. Surprised the Canes moved him. Buium is balling though. He's already one of my favorites.

They almost combined for the GWG in OT. King picked up the rebound after a nasty save.

I only have two real viewings of Rizzo from ESPN+. One of those games about 1/2 his time was on the PP. I will be watching these two at some point, probably later this week. I know they have games on CBS Network in the new year too.

I get concerned too that the canes moved him. To me the most likely thing is that he is planning on going to FA.

In terms of his actual play, lot of his highlights come from strengths other than 5v5. Not a bad thing, just want to make sure he’s consistently threatening at 5v5. I love that he wants the puck ALL THE TIME, but I feel like he could be a touch better off the puck in the o-zone. He’s okay defensively, so I wonder what he looks like against larger competition, but his defensive stick work is good.

Again this is going off two viewings and highlights. I hope to evolve my thoughts after more viewings

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Ya idk why he doesn't include the name in the tweet

Screenshot_20231205_144051_Firefox.jpg

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
Lycksell recalled. I would rather watch Lazynski, mardoy or allison sit than lycksell (or possibly Frost)...

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
@VladDrag loving Rizzo right now. Not sure there's much I even dislike? I guess I've seen him try to force some passes that were covered but I'm fine with it because most of them have been good. I'd sign him yesterday. Surprised the Canes moved him. Buium is balling though. He's already one of my favorites.

They almost combined for the GWG in OT. King picked up the rebound after a nasty save.

It would be pretty funny if Rizzo became a better NHLer than Gauthier.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Saw the first period. He was ok.
I went to do the day pass fro nchc TV and I don't think you can watch replays with the day pass. I have off between Xmas and New years and I will probably do the monthly pass and watch some games then.

Reactions: BigToe

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
Can someone explain the Phantoms to me. They should be better than their record. Tonight they have a whole seven shots on goal so far. Whenever i watch them there seems to be no type of system. Is IL really that horrible a coach? I'm guessing yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad