Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 Regular Season: II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Just have to hope for blowouts in playoffs because if you think this team can execute at end of games you're nuts

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Can Tatum receive the ball a little closer in the paint & maybe double team Murray...asking for a friend

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Easter gift from my wife 💚☘️, I am 64 years old...lol
1711892680273.jpeg

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
tonight, they need to practice crunch time, giving the ball less to Tatum who has been terrible and more to Brown to see what he can do. Blowing leads is unacceptable, reduce 3s and go for points is on Mazzulla during crunch time.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
My Celtics dream draft......Edy falls to Celtics in round 1......Burns in round 2
I was going to post that the Celtics don't have a 2nd round pick as it went to Charlotte as part of the Gordon Hayward trade but they actually picked up 2024 2nd round pick in a 2023 draft day deal with Sacramento. Check out this list of future Celtics draft picks - trying to keep track of all the trade stipulations can give you a freaking headache. :help:

Reactions: shelbysdad

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Caitlin Clark is like when LeBron was leading a Cavs team to a 66-16 record with Mo Williams and Zydrunas Ilgauskas as their 2nd and 3rd best players, the rest of that roster is not great but she's just so good that it doesn't matter. Idk if she's going to be able to win the championship just like LeBron wasn't able to with Cleveland the first time but she's clearly the best player in womens college basketball

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Women’s basketball is definitely in the best place it’s ever been. Happy for these girls, they’ve elevated the game. Credit to Clark/Reese/Cardoso/Bueckers/etc

Reactions: pgm16

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Maybe if Chet eats his wheaties he could one day be almost as good as Kristaps Porzingis

KP owned his son today

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
12.3 mill viewers for LSU-Iowa. That ain’t a joke!
The women's game has come a long way since I played. My era of players were Taurasi and co. From middle school to highschool. I'm so happy to see it evolve. And people taking it seriously.

Watching Clark is remarkable. Bueckers coming back from all her injuries. Juju. Brink. Cardoso...man it's just very exciting. I'm so excited to see Juju next year. What a freshman year she had.

These final 4 games are going to be incredible.

Celtics win again. I just want to get to the playoffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm16 and CDJ

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
The women's game has come a long way since I played. My era of players were Taurasi and co. From middle school to highschool. I'm so happy to see it evolve. And people taking it seriously.

Watching Clark is remarkable. Bueckers coming back from all her injuries. Juju. Brink. Cardoso...man it's just very exciting. I'm so excited to see Juju next year. What a freshman year she had.

These final 4 games are going to be incredible.

Celtics win again. I just want to get to the playoffs.
I am a casual viewer of the WNBA, however I am going to follow the Sun as my team and watch more games this season.

Reactions: Mione134

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I heard one of those " say what ???? " stats on ATH today - this season the Celtics have had more games with a 30 point lead than games where they had a 10 point deficit. :amazed:

Reactions: pgm16 and CDJ

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Maybe if Chet eats his wheaties he could one day be almost as good as Kristaps Porzingis

KP owned his son today

Chet definitely hit the rookie wall this year. Not surprising, the Thunder have ridden him hard all season. He almost always plays without 3-4 guards on the court, and they don't really have anyone behind him

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad