Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 Regular Season: II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
I really don't mind Jrue and think he has found his role on the team much more fluently than Smart ever did, but gun to my head: I would have rather paid White.

Reactions: CDJ

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
I really don't mind Jrue and think he has found his role on the team much more fluently than Smart ever did, but gun to my head: I would have rather paid White.
They can pay White too. Ownership having a cap on the amount of luxury tax they are willing to pay is the only thing stopping a White extension but they are already committed to paying a lot so i don't know why they would stop and not pay White.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
I wonder if they'll look to sell high on Hauser in the off-season before they have to decide to pay him or let him walk and give Peterson the contract they gave Hauser.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Can you imagine being the guy that put out some big $$$ to take his kid(s) to just one game all season and it was this one. No Tatum, no Brown, no Porzingis, no White and no Holiday. This is the equivalent to going to only one Broadway play during a visit to New York and as soon as you get in your seat you hear the announcement: due to unforeseen circumstances the part of ( main character ) will be played by ( name of actor/actress you have never heard of before ) for tonight's performance. :thumbd:

Reactions: Maine Fan

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
@CHRDANHUTCH, will you be there?
IMG_9693.jpeg

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Is it the same place where the Mariners/Pirates used to play?
nope.... the Expo sits alongside the Troubh Ice Arena and Hadlock Field (AA-Portland) (Deering section of Portland).... Cross is downtown and has been there since 1977.... only when the Expo had been booked have the Celtics switched games there to Cross.....Comcast still has the ECHL Team completing its 5th season at Cross.... you actually see the Expo at Hadlock....

Last edited:
Reactions: smithformeragent

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
nope.... the Expo sits alongside the Troubh Ice Arena and Hadlock Field (AA-Portland) (Deering section of Portland).... Cross is downtown and has been there since 1977.... only when the Expo had been booked have the Celtics switched games there to Cross.....Comcast still has the ECHL Team completing its 5th season at Cross....
I’ve parked over there when we’ve gone to the SeaDogs.

Cool.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
nope.... the Expo sits alongside the Troubh Ice Arena and Hadlock Field (AA-Portland) (Deering section of Portland).... Cross is downtown and has been there since 1977.... only when the Expo had been booked have the Celtics switched games there to Cross.....Comcast still has the ECHL Team completing its 5th season at Cross.... you actually see the Expo at Hadlock....

Does it get loud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad