Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 Regular Season: II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Come play league minimum for us Lebron, you wouldn’t wanna be called a liar would you?

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
That was 100% a foul. Sucks it ended that way. But you've been calling it all game. I love consistency. And that was a clear moving screen foul. Sorry Uconn fans.

Iowa vs South Carolina is going to be great.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I don't actually think there's anything controversial about that call at all because it was so blatant and it was on the defensive player chasing the shooter. It wasn't minor or irrelevant. It was a major infraction that directly impacted the play that could have decided the game.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I just got home and had ABC on the TV and it's showing the women's national championship. It's pretty hilarious how low quality of a game it is for all the hype it's been getting. Most of these girls can barely shoot but then Caitlin just throws up 35 footers like it's nothing. The South Carolina girls just keep fouling her because it's better than trying to stop her on defense.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
I just got home and had ABC on the TV and it's showing the women's national championship. It's pretty hilarious how low quality of a game it is for all the hype it's been getting. Most of these girls can barely shoot but then Caitlin just throws up 35 footers like it's nothing. The South Carolina girls just keep fouling her because it's better than trying to stop her on defense.
SC completes another perfect season.....

and THE Maine Celtics will attempt to represent the Eastern Conference in the G-League against LI tonight.... it'll be a nightmare in Deering section traffic-wise with the Expo and Hadlock side by side...

• Love
Reactions: McGarnagle

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
SC completes another perfect season.....

and THE Maine Celtics will attempt to represent the Eastern Conference in the G-League against LI tonight.... it'll be a nightmare in Deering section traffic-wise with the Expo and Hadlock side by side...
Go Red Claws

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I don't actually think there's anything controversial about that call at all because it was so blatant and it was on the defensive player chasing the shooter. It wasn't minor or irrelevant. It was a major infraction that directly impacted the play that could have decided the game.
UConn fans are still crying about the call.

its funny to see all the WNBA players switch up and are  now praising Caitlin. Saying they're excited to see her in their league now.

meanwhile the last 2 weeks theyve been talking shit.

My favorite players being salty annoys me.

Caitlin Clark is an elite player who helped elevate the sport. People forget the conditions that the women's teams played in just a few years ago. I am so excited to watch her in the WNBA and I hope she successfully makes these others players eat their words

Last edited:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Celtics swamp Blazers for 61st win; Maine crushes LI 99-77 to advance to G-League Championship (best of 3) and will face OKC Blue (OKC) beginning Tuesday..... it's the 1st Championship appearance for Maine in its 15 year history in the G-League

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EverettMike

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Celtics swamp Blazers for 61st win; Maine crushes LI 99-77 to advance to G-League Championship (best of 3) and will face OKC Blue (OKC) beginning Tuesday..... it's the 1st Championship appearance for Maine in its 15 year history in the G-League
where have you been? You were missed. Welcome back.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
NBA G League Championship series best of 3 your Maine Celtics and the OKC Blue begin tonight @ the Expo; all 3 games will be televised on the ESPN Family of Networks (either ESPN News OR ESPN U;

There are limited tickets remaining for Game 1.....

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Leave it to the Celtics to lay down and give the Bucks some hope. Have gotten their asses kicked multiple times by Milwaukee this year.

Reactions: Maine Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad