2023 - 2024 OOT Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Red Wings are pathetic lol. If we lose to this team tomorrow, Ruff needs to be fired before the first fish on Christmas Eve
I don't know what's gonna happen to us at year's end, but I've been skeptical of Detroit all along. I ripped their offseason (the UFA signings the last two years, not getting DeBrincat) and talked so much shit, then they got off to this hot (fake) start, and I'm thinking ''Can this team actually make the playoffs?'' and lo and behold the last several weeks happened. The Red Wings are NOT a good team and they're really not ready for the playoffs without some kind of luck.

Not sure what they're doing there, not sure why the weird UFA signings the last couple of offseasons. I'm thinking ownership told Yzerman they're tired of missing the playoffs and they need to make the playoffs, so he goes and puts out a lineup that can finish anywhere between 12th and 7th in the East.

Reactions: My3Sons and Mgd31

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Dude

I turned off the Flyers/Red Wings game as soon as the OT ended, so I didn't have to watch the shootout. I'm just not gonna watch a shootout, especially when my team isn't in it.

I turn back on the Oilers/Rangers game and I get subjected to watching the stupid shootout anyway.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL that was like how many times can you not score an empty net goal?

I thought the Rangers would score one more goal. Not tie it, but score one more.

And it looks like that one is gonna count.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They were never bad, Woodcroft got goalied. Their underlying stats were top 5 under him offensively and defensively.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure numbers 1 and 2 of the biggest underachievers this season have gotten be Oilers being number 1 and us being number 2.

Capitals are all alone in biggest overachievers. Red Wings were there at one point, but have tailed off in recent weeks.

Reactions: MasterofGrond

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Perhaps this is just selective memory, but I feel like Vegas has a horrible record against the East this year. Only because I’ve been paying attention when we’ve needed their help on the out of town scoreboard and they’ve come up short. They’ve lost to Washington once (though they did beat them later in Vegas), they lost Philly, they’ve already lost to Carolina and Tampa on this trip and now they’re down 20-3 in shots after 1 against the Panthers but it’s still scoreless.

Apparently they’re 5-5-1.

Two of their five East wins came Montreal.

The other three have come against Philly, Washington and Ottawa. And they lost to both Philly and Washington the other time they played them.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
In before DD talks about how that alcoholic drunk driver had all his players out at the titty bar into the wee hours of the morning yet again, and how Nashville is one of the worst cities he could possibly be coaching in because of all the partying!:sarcasm:

Or maybe it will just be that ''Pete/Nas absolutely refuse to lose to any former Devils reject assistant coach''?!:sarcasm:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This Patera in net for Vegas has allowed 9 goals this season in his 2 starts/3 games and I didn't put him down for a single goal stoppable. None against the Shakes and none against Tampa the other night when he allowed 5.

But every single one of his 4 goals today I've give him a stoppable one for. They've all been bad.

And he's faced almost 40 shots, but the Panthers can't score one today without him giving up an easy one.

Looks like both Adin Hill and Thompson are out. Both seem like they’re Mr. Glass.

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Man, we shit on Lou but what a run on the Isles have been. I think our best chance at top 3 is the Flyers folding after the break. Also of course TB/WSH went to OT and the Pens got something out of the Ottawa game after being down

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
@Bleedred wait until you see the Rangers OT winner
I actually thought it was gonna be worse than it was.

Thought it was gonna end up a wraparound because that's how it was looking at first.

Why it's not worth punting the season. The teams around us are not playing amazing hockey either.

I also don't believe the Isles and the Flyers will both keep running hot.
The Capitals are the team that really should be the first to run out of gas. They are the kings of unsustainable this season and the biggest overachiever in the entire league.

The Red Wings were one of the bigger overachievers early on, but that's over.

Their fans, as well as fans in general were really smoking that Yzercrack early on. I never took them seriously at all.

Their offseason looked like a team that was well set up to finish anywhere between 12th and 7th place in the conference. Probably more closer to 12th than 7th.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel slightly less bad about that EDM game....now.
If we didn't punt away two points to the worthless shit hole Ducks (who didn't even have their best players in the lineup to begin with, and they're already a pretty bad team even with them) than I wouldn't feel bad about the Edmonton game.

Reactions: NJDevs26

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I was watching that live, UPL did the shooting star meme out of the net
It was really bad but the nature of 3v3 leads to plays like that. We've looked like last season's Sabres the past few games as the coach belatedly figured out that his changes to the system were coaching ebola. Too bad it took him 30 games to realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad