TB 4th rd pick
EDM 4th rd pick
(ANA-EDM trade) *2026 if EDM wins cup
TB 5th rd pick
TB 6th rd pick
TB 7th rd pick
MIN 7th rd pick
(Bogosian trade)

Better than what I had in my head. I basically assumed we were missing an entire draft class from the Jeannot trade

Reactions: Outl4w

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Better than what I had in my head. I basically assumed we were missing an entire draft class from the Jeannot trade
Yeah, we're really only lacking in picks for this years draft.

IGtDs6r.png

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
People hate facts. We lost basically all picks from the last draft and recovered one for Gauthier. We just got another one back for $1.5M
We are missing the most valuable pick 1st round who could have used for hanafin and got a nonfactor player for more than impact top 6 players such as tarensenko and mantha went for. Jbb got fleeced so bad for a bottom 6 player that can only fight.

Last edited:

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Damn Colorado is gonna be an absolute juggernaut with the trades they did today.
Really liked Mittelstadt, wish we somehow would have been in on that.

Can't we do a similar, 1 for 1 trade, using Cirelli? Who could be a potential target?

Reactions: Outl4w

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
The year is 2043 and people are still complaining about the Jeanott trade.

I know this is tongue in cheek, but what makes it even more funny is that this franchise is 30 years old and that is one of the worst deals in franchise history, in another 30 years it could still be the worst.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
You are not alone in assuming the organization would be missing an entire draft class.
Now that it has been pointed out and cleared up, will be interesting to see what topic the trolls will use in their next posts.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Just out of curiosity, what do you think Cirelli would fetch in a trade that's not for another player (like Hanifin).

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
The year is 2043 and people are still complaining about the Jeanott trade.
Well in 19 years wouldn't matter. The issue is jbb shortened the window with overpaying for a bottom 6 player who is no where near being an Impact player since he arrived in Tampa. Nashville fans were shocked we paid that for him. We could have signed Reaves or any other enforcer for free. We don't have picks to make a deals for top 6 forwards that other teams are making. We have Cirelli and Paul playing top 6 when they should be third liners. We have 4th liners playing third line. Watson brings about the same thing jeannot does and he was pto contract. He isn't as good as fighter but brings his body. Maroon Contributed more more for less. Perry contributed more for less. Sheary was a complete failure. De Hann isn't good or terrible.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Well in 19 years wouldn't matter. The issue is jbb shortened the window with overpaying for a bottom 6 player who is no where near being an Impact player since he srrived in Tampa. Nashville fans were shocked we paid that for him. We could have signed Reaves or any other enforcer for free.
This is the first I'm ever hearing of it.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The first and second rounders for Jeannot were kind of tough.

The third, fourth, and fifth were throw-ins.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
This is the first I'm ever hearing of it.
I mean two guys on my beer league team team worked for Nsh and now work for Tampa. They both were shocked we gave up a first for him and then the other picks. I don't think Nashville fans notice he is gone or would even consider trading back those picks for Jeannot.

The first and second rounders for Jeannot were kind of tough.

The third, fourth, and fifth were throw-ins.
The thing and fourth round were the only thing we should have sent. Taresenko and Mantha went for 2nd and 4th. They are way better than jeannot ever could be.
Imagine if we stood pat and had the picks to acquire Tarasenko and mantha the year. We wouldnt have a top 6 or bottom 6 issue.

Top 6 kuch,point,hagel,stamkos,mantha,
taresensko
Bottom 6 cirelli ,Paul ,Motte, essymont, glendenning ,watson , Chaffee, Gonclaves

Last edited:

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Damn Colorado is gonna be an absolute juggernaut with the trades they did today.
Really liked Mittelstadt, wish we somehow would have been in on that.

Can't we do a similar, 1 for 1 trade, using Cirelli? Who could be a potential target?
I don't think anyone values cirelli high enough to acquire a young defenseman like byrum.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I don't think anyone values cirelli high enough to acquire a young defenseman like byrum.
I am thinking Buffalo is going to regret trading for a player who has played 55 games as his highest amount in 4 injury riddled seasons.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Mittlestadt is on pace for for another 55+ point season and they already have Dahlin and Powers on LDH, makes no sense.

Edit: He was their leading scorer too LOL

Not to mention the injury risk with Byram. He’s also not the kind of defenseman they need. Puzzling move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad