Prospect Info: 2023-2024 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Buium being the best player from this draft in 5-10 years wouldn't shock me. He's really impressive the more I watch him. I really like that he's doing all of this in the NCAA getting big minutes on a top team against other top teams.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Buium being the best player from this draft in 5-10 years wouldn't shock me. He's really impressive the more I watch him. I really like that he's doing all of this in the NCAA getting big minutes on a top team against other top teams.
And I still think Shai follows his younger brother. Not saying he is a difference maker, just a bonus and predict Shai will end up as a solid defensive 3rd pairer.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Geekie and the Broncos got beat up a bit in Moose Jaw last night. Savoie back in the lineup for MJ. Anybody know why Savoie didn't play in the first game?
Injured. Wrist i think.

I was at the first game. Geekie was best players on ice outside of the SC goalie. No points. Multiple big punishing hits.

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Injured. Wrist i think.

I was at the first game. Geekie was best players on ice outside of the SC goalie. No points. Multiple big punishing hits.
Maybe he should pace himself - clearly MJ played a much better game but Geekie ended up -4 last night. Mateychuk had a huge night.

Off to Speedy Creek for the next couple games.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Geekie might be in Tucson sooner rather than later - MJ leads Swift 3-1 heading back to Moose Jaw for game 5 Friday.
tell you after Game 1 (which I attended) i was all for big teams that grind. then SC stopped laying the body and the small speedy snipers in Moose Jaw just haven't missed.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
tell you after Game 1 (which I attended) i was all for big teams that grind. then SC stopped laying the body and the small speedy snipers in Moose Jaw just haven't missed.
He's kind of outnumbered in terms of big names. Jager, Firkus, Savoie, Mateychuk vs Geekie and Pickering. I'm sure SC has some good hockey players but MJ appears to be stacked.

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Magnitogorsk up 2-0 in their series with Locomotiv. Next 2 should be in Yaroslavl. 9:09 and 8:07 in TOI for Simashev and But respectively. That's more time than But has seen in a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad