GDT: 2022 WJC Gold Medal Game FIN vs CAN 6pm MT, 8pm ET 2022-08-20

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
Don't expect any videos since no one seems to know this tournament is going on. If Finland wins, this would likely be the first time that essentially no one gathers at public squares to celebrate.
Most of the Finns doesn't even know that there's this WJC final. Now it's all about Maringate.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
I wouldn’t bet on any Dave Cameron team to peak when the pressure is highest.

2-1 Finland final.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
It feels like Canada hasn't been tested at all in this tournament. Finns are the underdogs and I am pessimistic but maybe Jatkola steals the game.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Close game IMO, Canada has had some very disturbing tendencies this tournament, will they be exposed today? the Finns are just the team to do it, I don't buy the pessimism I see surrounding that team, should be a good game.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
With how bad Finland has played, i feel like it’s going to be a smooth sailing to a 5-2 win for Canada, where Finland really doesn’t even manage to challenge them at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Svedu and dorsku

Jukurit

May 16, 2022
With how bad Finland has played, i feel like it’s going to be a smooth sailing to a 5-2 win for Canada, where Finland really doesn’t even manage to challenge them at all.
I agree. Gonna be a pretty boring gold medal game (unless you're a Canada fan).

• Haha
Reactions: Svedu and dorsku

Shocker

Dec 20, 2019
I'm already drunk, without a miracle there's no way i'm making it to 3am, good luck to both of the teams.

I'm not willing to wreck my whole sleep schedule for this summer tournament,

• Haha
Reactions: illone84

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Most of the Finns doesn't even know that there's this WJC final. Now it's all about Maringate.
1661021345448.jpeg

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
NATO... They didn't want Ukraine to join. Gated community- type of thinking. I mean Turkey is in it. Do they have democracy? I think not?
"Fight for democracy and safety" my *ss. Nothing but economic propaganda and choosing sides instead of being neutral.
Nothing constructive in joining.

I know, the most stupid thing ever. I wonder if she would have got so much hate and questions if she was a man?
As long as she does her job? She's a human being, just like the rest of us. Let her live. Period.

Reactions: Ippenator

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Finland has Olympic and Worlds gold. Canada has Hlinka-Gretzky gold.
…and Women’s Olympic Gold… and Women’s Worlds Gold… and Women’s U-18 Gold (featuring Jarome Iginla’s daughter by the way!)

I know you think women’s hockey doesn’t count, but if you’re throwing junior tournaments into the mix, then we most definitely count women’s tournaments!

Reactions: Dominance

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
Don't expect any videos since no one seems to know this tournament is going on. If Finland wins, this would likely be the first time that essentially no one gathers at public squares to celebrate.
there won't be anything to celebrate anyway.

Wise to stay home.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
…and Women’s Olympic Gold… and Women’s Worlds Gold… and Women’s U-18 Gold (featuring Jarome Iginla’s daughter by the way!)

I know you think women’s hockey doesn’t count, but if you’re throwing junior tournaments into the mix, then we most definitely count women’s tournaments!
Damn right!

Reactions: Statsy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad