Blue Jays GDT: 2022 v7 | Next: Fri, Jul 29 | vs Det | 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT | *STUPID APPLE TV GAME* | Garcia vs Manoah

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I'd rather them play commercials than this annoying repetitive beat every time there's a break

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'd rather them play commercials than this annoying repetitive beat every time there's a break

It appears there are commercials present, likely for the US viewers. It's probably just not worth it for them to have to sort out alternative ad packages for Canada or whatever.

But yeah, that beat is soul-destroying. I now reach for the remote and mute the tv during every break just so I don't have to hear it.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Damn I want Gregory Soto on the Jays. 100 mph sinker. Wooooo

He's got like 2 or 3 more years of control after this season and he has the added price hike on account of being a named closer instead of any other kind of reliever. He's likely going to prove costly to acquire. You could probably get Fulmer and Jimenez from the Tigers for less than the cost of just Soto alone.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
4 prospects going to Cincy. Including Seattle’s top prospect shortstop Noelvi Marte

He's got like 2 or 3 more years of control after this season and he has the added price hike on account of being a named closer instead of any other kind of reliever. He's likely going to prove costly to acquire. You could probably get Fulmer and Jimenez from the Tigers for less than the cost of just Soto alone.
Cimber/Soto/Romano. Sexy

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I want all of Detroit’s BP arms. Lol our guys had no chance tonight

Seattle has a very sold pitching core! SP and RP!
Yeah they’re all in this year. I think they have the longest playoff drought in all of sports currently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad