Blue Jays GDT: 2022 v7 | Next: Fri, Jul 29 | vs Det | 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT | *STUPID APPLE TV GAME* | Garcia vs Manoah

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Getting this up early just in case I forget to do it during dinner or whatever. Or I'm doing something different. Because I'll be honest: I found a giant cache of vintage baseball radio broadcasts and those 1930s all-star games with like Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Jimmie Foxx, Mel Ott, Arky Vaughn, Dizzy Dean, etc are suuuuper tempting right about now.

Reactions: kb

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Better hope Manoah can go at least 7 because that bullpen is absolutely screwed otherwise with Gausman not seeing action in this series.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Pathetic.

Ray hung a slider to Chapman and he straight up whiffed on it and then Tapia swings at the first pitch because his IQ matches his jersey number.

Infuriating. They really don't have an approach at the plate and it's starting to show even with a guy like Springer swinging at absolute junk.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Pathetic. You have an 85% chance to get at least one run in a bses loaded no out situation. Jays be like hold my beer.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
One mistake and Seattle has the lead. Feel for Manoah. He's doing all he can but the offense isn't good enough and hasn't been all year.

Reactions: Langdon Alger

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Charlie better be left in Seattle.

I'm absolutely done with his shit.

Get someone in here that will teach them how to play like actual contenders.
Even though this team has deeper issues than the manager, Montoyo is still a massive problem and it's absolutely the right thing to do.
The team isn't responding and changing the hitting coach is something that needs to be considered too. When their hitting talent can't bail them out, their approach is exposed and some of that is on the hitting coach

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
There are options but Montoyo thinks Tapia is a star hitter so why would he change him?
Oh so there is and its just the usual Montoyo boring stupidity, thats unfortunate.

Need a new bench boss but also unlikely quite yet.

Side note glad i didn't spend the 1000 dollars to go down to Seattle this year. Maybe next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad