WJC: 2022 Team Canada Roster Talk, Part II

Mooche

Feb 21, 2013
Winnipeg
I'll volunteer to write the note to Cameron to ride off in the sunset as a champion never to coach this team again.

I'm not sure my nerves can take anymore of his WJC coaching moments. Dear Lord.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
A couple years ago, when Canada won the World Championship against Finland after barely squeaking into the playoffs, an American fan (who shall remain nameless) melted down saying how :

1) Much he HATES Canada;
2) How LUCKY we are when it comes to hockey.

I can only imagine his reaction tonight. :)

Reactions: jj cale

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
Great game, a game deserving of its title - Gold Medal Game.

Mason McTavish, Connor Bedard and Kent Johnson brought it home for us! Hopefully we will see all three at the WHC next May. Connor, you'll be going for a WJHC repeat in a few months time. Please no Dave Cameron. move on, sir!

It was a great evening shared with neighbors, some good food, some adult beverages and a Gold Medal performance.

just took a look at the GDT - good grief how do you people manage to put up with that 💩? What a colossal waste of time.

Last edited:

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Well, vaunted "draft analyst" Steve Kourianos was right...............karma is a bitch.

Glad he earned and got his this tournament.

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
Well, vaunted "draft analyst" Steve Kourianos was right...............karma is a bitch.

I don't pay attention to that whack-a-doodle, not even worth a follow on twitter... he's worse than Button. but what particular gems of hockey "insight" was he offering up for this tournament?

Reactions: jj cale

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Great game, a game deserving of its title - Gold Medal Game.

Mason McTavish, Connor Bedard and Kent Johnson brought it home for us! Hopefully we will see all three at the WHC next May. Connor, you'll be going for a WJHC repeat in a few months time. Please no Dave Cameron. move on, sir!

It was a great evening shared with neighbors, some good food, some adult beverages and a Gold Medal performance.

just took a look at the GDT - good grief how do you people manage to put up with that 💩? What a colossal waste of time.
Happy to see your post, GS. :)

???

Help me understand, please.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Oh man, I had the weirdest dream last night! I dreamt that Mason McTavish pulled off some crazy shit in Overtime of a Gold Medal Game! I must be watching too much hockey these days or something.
Ha, ha.

When I went to bed after the 3rd period, I had ZERO chance of sleeping. So happy I checked my laptop.

Who has that on their bingo card?
I bought my elderly mother a scratch ticket and she won $30. Today is my lucky day.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
1661194271414.png

Attachments

• 1661194098597.png
    1661194098597.png
    278.3 KB · Views: 8

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Reactions: GermanSpitfire

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s