GDT: 2022 Playoffs: WCQF Game 1 | WC2: Predators @ C1: Colorado Avalanche | 5.3.22 | 8:30p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Glad we played all season for this.

So we lose in round 1 and pick 16th... what was the alternative? This team is nowhere near bad enough for a top-5 pick, we'd be in that 10-15 range in which there's no difference between the prospects and where we're going to end up picking. So would you rather have this lottery ticket for a couple of weeks or be talking about which prospect we're hoping can crack the roster in 4 years?

Reactions: adsfan

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I'd get more upset but I'm expecting us to get swept at a 3-4 goal deficit each game. No expectations on us to succeed and any Av fan wanting to open their piehole is the equivalent of the school bully picking on the special needs kids...this might be the most worry-free playoff series in years. Let's see some battle, let's see something from the kids, and let's see some growth from some guys.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
So we lose in round 1 and pick 16th... what was the alternative? This team is nowhere near bad enough for a top-5 pick, we'd be in that 10-15 range in which there's no difference between the prospects and where we're going to end up picking. So would you rather have this lottery ticket for a couple of weeks or be talking about which prospect we're hoping can crack the roster in 4 years?
No I'd prefer if we actually showed up

You

Jul 1, 2010
Around the time of Pekka's jersey retirement, it seems like Saros fell off, we lost all secondary scoring, and we lost any benefit from our "aggressive" style. So the net result is we're playing like a lottery winner with our best players having career years.

Reactions: Legionnaire11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad