Speculation: 2022 Off-Season | Dethroned: What next? - Part 2

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013

Would be next on my UFA list after de Haan. Edmonton beat writer said he was looking for a 4x$2.5mil deal.

Finished the season at 81%. Played about 17 minutes a game, which I think is what they'll want the McD replacement to do.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

Bowman's job with the Hawks was literally to watch Lightning games. He lives in TB, and he and Steve Yzerman would watch games together a lot. It was always kind of funny when he was interviewed, because he would be asked questions about the Hawks and talk completely about the Lightning.

I mean, nobody would object if he were brought on as a consultant (I believe that was his job title with Chicago). He knows our team inside and out -- better than he knew the Hawks team, undoubtedly.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
welp, with just 16 hours to go, what are our final predictions for free agency? where will Palat and Rutta go and how much $ and term? Who do we sign and for what?
1 thing i see us doing if we dont bring Palat back is sign one of the non tendered players to a 3-4 year deal around 2-3m

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013
welp, with just 16 hours to go, what are our final predictions for free agency? where will Palat and Rutta go and how much $ and term? Who do we sign and for what?
1 thing i see us doing if we dont bring Palat back is sign one of the non tendered players to a 3-4 year deal around 2-3m
Don't know about Rutta, but I'll say Palat 4x6 to Detroit

And for us I'll say Stastny on a 1 year deal and Kulak or De Haan for 3x3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad