Speculation: 2022 Off-Season | Dethroned: What next? - Part 2

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Something to follow is the condition of Hertz Arena in Estero, which is the Ft. Myers area. TB and FLA are playing a pre-season game there Oct 6.

Hertz Arena is the home of the Florida Everblades, ironically a former longtime affiliate of the Carolina Hurricanes.

This is about 11 miles away from the arena (on the coast)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: LightningStrikes

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Something to follow is the condition of Hertz Arena in Estero, which is the Ft. Myers area. TB and FLA are playing a pre-season game there Oct 6.

Hertz Arena is the home of the Florida Everblades, ironically a former longtime affiliate of the Carolina Hurricanes.

This is about 11 miles away from the arena (on the coast)

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

I will note that Estero Blvd is on a barrier island, but like Amalie Arena, Hertz Arena is not all that far inland.

this second tweet was taken before Ian

and in the last few minutes

@perryrussom on Twitter seems to be riding the storm out in the arena

Last edited:

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
Really good news for us, just in time to re-sign Hagel and Stamkos

Pretty laughable timing. It's a testament to the amazing job JBB has done with a stagnant cap and an expansion draft.

I'm back after months of trying to get over the loss in the finals. I wanted a 3peat SO BAD. Can't get too greedy though since it was the first time a team of mine even repeated as champs. I'm hoping that the deep playoff runs for multiple years with the physical and mental fatigue doesn't prevent more deep runs in the next couple of years.
Very pumped to get BD Nick signed to a long-term deal. I figured that was impossible after seeing his great postseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad