OT: 2022 NBA and NCAA Basketball Thread

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They also have to all be local kids right? A know a lot of people who went to St Peters, but all locals. I can't imagine they are recruiting much out of state

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
They also have to all be local kids right? A know a lot of people who went to St Peters, but all locals. I can't imagine they are recruiting much out of state
I don't see how they're not locals. I can think of 20 nj universities off of the top of my head yet had never heard of this one until today. The high school was always a force from what I recall.

I guess the "prep" actually stood for something this time. 😆

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I don't see how they're not locals. I can think of 20 nj universities off of the top of my head yet had never heard of this one until today. The high school was always a force from what I recall.

I guess the "prep" actually stood for something this time. 😆

Never met a kid that went to St Peter's Prep that I liked, but I guess because they were all jocks it made some sense.

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
You didn't really think the NCAA was gonna pass up UNC/Duke in the tournament for the first time ever on Coach K's last year as coach, did you?

I mean, St. Peter's didn't play well, but still

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
1608DB3B-B6E8-4EE6-BEFB-0DA982251E6C.jpeg

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Steve Nash is actually John MacLean-level awful...the Nets can't lose fast enough so KD and Kyrie's water boy finally gets thrown overboard.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

My3Sons

Sponsor
CP3 scored four points in a playoff game tonight. Father Time is undefeated. The Pelicans are a good example of how a young team has to get tougher to play against and that allows the rest of the talent to blossom.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
CP3 scored four points in a playoff game tonight. Father Time is undefeated. The Pelicans are a good example of how a young team has to get tougher to play against and that allows the rest of the talent to blossom.
If Zion leaves that team he’s out of his mind.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
As a nets fan I’m not even upset. Obviously having KD is one of the coolest things to ever happen to the franchise, but they’re just so hard to root for. That D-Lo/Allen/Levert/Dinwiddie team was the tits.

Reactions: NJDevs26

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
As a nets fan I’m not even upset. Obviously having KD is one of the coolest things to ever happen to the franchise, but they’re just so hard to root for. That D-Lo/Allen/Levert/Dinwiddie team was the tits.
Just imagine how good that team would be with KD, Kyrie, LaVert, Allen and whatever else they could bring in with all the stuff they used for Harden, then turning him into Simmons. Hell Dragic as the point with those four would be an awesome starting five (or trade LaVert for a true PF even)

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
Just imagine how good that team would be with KD, Kyrie, LaVert, Allen and whatever else they could bring in with all the stuff they used for Harden, then turning him into Simmons. Hell Dragic as the point with those four would be an awesome starting five (or trade LaVert for a true PF even)
Ugh I know. The Harden trade was the beginning of the end. Although he was incredible in the playoffs last year before the injury.

My3Sons

Sponsor
Chris Paul shot 14 of 14 and hit all his free throws as well. PHX as a team shot remarkably well to finish off the Pelicans in six games. Phoenix relies way too much on the refs to bail them out though and if they don’t hit their shots they don’t have much of a plan B. I can’t see them in the finals again having watched them up close.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad