Golf: 2022 Masters Tournament - 'Game-Time Decision' Edition

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Cam “Joe Dirt” Smith with a great round!

1649544590933.jpeg

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Fitting that the two best golfers on the planet in 2022 are dueling it out on Sunday at the Masters. I can see both winning honestly. Gonna be close.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
I find it funny with how rough Zalatoris' putting has been, he's been rolling it nicely this tournament. Ranked 5th for the tourney. Did quite well yesterday, and is ranked #1 in stroked gained putting today so far.

Last edited:

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
Tiger can walk better than I could hit my 3 wood :laugh:
I'm a Tiger fan, have defended him in this thread, and am older than he is. Idk he has the endurance/stamina to play 72 holes in 4 days at this level after almost losing his leg. I'd love to see him play Thursdays and Fridays on this tour or the Sr and take the weekends off. He'll be 50 in 4 years.

Reactions: Our Lady Peace

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
I find it funny with how rough Zalatoris' putting has been, he's been rolling it nicely this tournament. Ranked 5th for the tourney. Did quite well yesterday, and is ranked #1 in stroked gained putting today so far.
He and Morikawa have run out of holes and can't finish better than fourth barring disaster for the top 3. I saw the Frenchman collapse at a major and it was sad. I'm kinda glad Phil broke the age record, because Watson almost set it before that and didn't collapse physically, it was mental.

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
The media is so subjective and unprofessional about Rory (and Spieth) they'll absolutely love it if he somehow wins. Scottie is steady and I don't see a collapse. I picked him to win.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00