GDT: 2022 AL Wild Card Series: (4) Toronto Blue Jays vs (5) Seattle Mariners

TOR vs SEA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
Well Bichette may be one of the best hitters, but he's one of, if not the worst fielder, I said he could cost them in a playoff series and that's exactly what happened, he's made so many boneheaded plays this season, but he saved the worst for last, you don't go full speed ahead in ram mode into the outfield, you injure your teammate and cost the team the game, nice going, I don't know how they can let him field after that

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
glad this happened, blue jays bandwagon is so annoying, especially the people who claim to hate toronto all year except baseball playoffs.

Reactions: PG Canuck

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Bichette will end someone’s career with his recklessness one day. Absolutely insane he didn’t give way for Springer. You’re a f***ing shortstop.

Evilsports

Aug 18, 2015
Screensho.jpg

Reactions: SoupNazi

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Let’s go Argos…Let’s go Argos
Anyone?
Hmmmm….not that desperate yet.
The good news….should be no flying/border restrictions next year for attending camp in Dunedin…come see the Jays when they’re hot!

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
glad this happened, blue jays bandwagon is so annoying, especially the people who claim to hate toronto all year except baseball playoffs.
I mean basically every bandwagon is the same for every team in every sport. That's why it's called a bandwagon.

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
I mean basically every bandwagon is the same for every team in every sport. That's why it's called a bandwagon.
The Jays are entirely different. People, who claim to hate Toronto all of a sudden become a fan of a Toronto team? Especially BC and Alberta which should have been behind the Mariners in the first place.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
The Jays are entirely different. People, who claim to hate Toronto all of a sudden become a fan of a Toronto team? Especially BC and Alberta which should have been behind the Mariners in the first place.
It's the only canadian franchise. It's not hard to fathom why someone in Canada could be a Jays fan while hating the Leafs/Argos or TFC.

I dislike all other toronto sports teams but have been a diehard Jays fan since I was a kid and live in BC. This doesn't make me a bandwagon fan. BC born and raised and I'm also a diehard Oilers fan. It doesn't have to make sense :D

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
It's the only canadian franchise. It's not hard to fathom why someone in Canada could be a Jays fan while hating the Leafs/Argos or TFC.

I dislike all other toronto sports teams but have been a diehard Jays fan since I was a kid and live in BC. This doesn't make me a bandwagon fan. BC born and raised and I'm also a diehard Oilers fan. It doesn't have to make sense :D
Fair points, but the Mariners are way closer and it's not like either franchise has set the world on fire.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Fair points, but the Mariners are way closer and it's not like either franchise has set the world on fire.
I get it. Most of my friends are Mariners fans for geographical reasons.

I always have to pull for Canada when applicable though. Blind patriotism.

Unless it's the Leafs of course, haha.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
Bichette will end someone’s career with his recklessness one day. Absolutely insane he didn’t give way for Springer. You’re a f***ing shortstop.

Maybe to the 1st part. But totally to the 2nd, the outfield is for the outfielders to have the right of way, it's their territory 1st, if they can't get that then.....

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007

Well lets not forget that there are still Expos fans, who may now be Nationals fans, or maybe they don't like Nationals, but are certainly still Expos.

It's funny that some people assume BC people are either Blue Jays fans or Mariners fans instead of like being fans of both, like the commies doing the games assumed the all Mariners fans at the game were from BC, like what the, why can't they be from Washington state or elsewhere, fact is in BC there are fans of different teams, but the Blue Jays and Mariners are some of the most popular for sure, but there are also a lot of Red Sox and Yankee fans obv. maybe Dodgers, Expos and some other teams too.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad