GDT: 2022 AL Wild Card Series: (4) Toronto Blue Jays vs (5) Seattle Mariners

TOR vs SEA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Have a feeling there's a major shake up coming this summer. Someone big is being moved.
They need to boot the 2 idiots running the team.. Of course if Rogers is to cheap to pay for dcent pitchers it won't matter who is in charge.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
They need to boot the 2 idiots running the team.. Of course if Rogers is to cheap to pay for dcent pitchers it won't matter who is in charge.
I like what Shapiro has done with the entire organization. They went over a decade without being able to develop any real talent.

He invested massively in the farm systems which I think never gets the credit it deserves. Not spending assets on pitching this deadline sucked absolutely.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Man it must suck for fans of non-Toronto teams when something like this happens to them. For us, it's nothing since we've already been dead inside for so long and had this expectation beating into us for decades.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
A Toronto team…overrating themselves….NEVER!!
They are the equal of the Mariners. Mariners have good pitchers and dog crap hitters. Blue Jays have good hitters and dog crap pitchers. Blue Jays lose because their manager is not ready to manage a winner.

Thanks for the hospitality in your house, Vlad.
Enjoy going down in straight games in the next series.

Reactions: Thucydides

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
Bullpen needs to be revamped , and another starter is needed, for sure.

What a collapse.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Given his age, I understood the decision not to match the contract the Rangers offered Semien

It was letting Ray go that was really bothersome

If the team's budget is so tight that they can't give their Cy Young winner 23 million a season, then how can they justify giving 12 million to Yusei Kikuchi?

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
LFG Mariners! Blue Jays bull pen absolutely collapsed. Absolutely sucked the life out of that stadium.

I hope servais learns his lesson and doesn't play Ray, at least in a must win game. Should have been more ruthless pulling Sewald as well who didn't have it today.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
They are the equal of the Mariners. Mariners have good pitchers and dog crap hitters. Blue Jays have good hitters and dog crap pitchers. Blue Jays lose because their manager is not ready to manage a winner.

Enjoy going down in straight games in the next series.
🧂

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
Given his age, I understood the decision not to match the contract the Rangers offered Semien

If the team's budget is so tight that they can't give their Cy Young winner 23 million a season, then how can they justify giving 12 million to Yusei Kikuchi?
They needed more swing and miss in the bullpen. They couldn't get the two key outs of the game (that HR to Santana and the double to Crawford) which they could have done with more swing and miss stuff, although the Crawford one was simply bad luck and judgment

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016

It sucks too because he's exactly what they need Bo to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00