Prospect Info: [2022 - 26th] Filip Mesar (OHL - Kitchener Rangers)

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
Kinda strange to go into the draft with wing as the strongest position and draft two of them. I guess they don't see upside to the D and centres in this draft.
Was wing really a strong suit for the team? Other than Caufield and Anderson, the rest of the wingers are mediocre, at best.

Reactions: Troyp

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
We certainly can't say this group is afraid.

They just put their balls on the table immediately and said, we can develop anyone.
Before the draft I said my dream was Wright, Kulich and Hutson. We had a chance. We will see how this group compares to that.

Do like the Dach trade. I liked Romanov but we have LDs out the ass and Dach is a big time talent.

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
Was wing really a strong suit for the team? Other than Caufield and Anderson, the rest of the wingers are mediocre, at best.
Agreed. Wings prospects are nothing special. Defense is the strongest part of the pool, yet it could still use some touch ups.

We still need a little bit of everything. We have a lot of NHL wingers on the roster, but a lot of them we would be glad to get rid of or, at the very least, won't be around when we are competitive again.

Reactions: Whalers Fan

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
Wanted Kulich but whatever. At least he looks like soneone who can play in the NHL one day. Good luck.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Sorry if this has been asked and answered but...

Does getting Mesar throw any doubt on Andersons long term future with the Habs?

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked and answered but...

Does getting Mesar throw any doubt on Andersons long term future with the Habs?

Why would it? Anderson on a third line would be great....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad