Waived: 2022-23 Ongoing Waivers Thread

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Bet he gets picked up by Ottawa. They need a goalie after Forsberg's injury and Martin can be a decent stopgap (though he shouldn't be getting starting goalie minutes).
Anaheim is another possibility, PV may want Dostal in the AHL if Stolarz is going to miss some more time still

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Probably noon Mountain; 2 pm Eastern; 3 pm Atlantic etc.
Oh gosh, I am all over the place here, lol.
Yes.
By Atlantic, I meant like the Atlantic Division/east coast, whom are all on Eastern Time, not Atlantic Time:facepalm:
I've known what I've been trying to say every time, lol, but my brain just has not wanted to cooperate and it set me off by an hour by mixing those up.

Waivers go as follows:
Pacific Time - 11am
Mountain Time - 12pm
Central Time - 1pm
Eastern Time - 2pm
(There are no teams in the NHL on Atlantic Time)

Final answer. :laugh:

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
I want the Canucks to pick up AJF, more so just for his hair

8479536@2x.jpg

Reactions: uncleben

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Surprised about AJF, he's been pretty good as an energy guy for the Jets. Think someone will pick him up.
I'm kind of surprised that he wasn't grabbed. Especially since the Caps could have sent him to the minors.
For a 4th line player/press box sub you could do a lot worse.
He's one of the fastest guys in the NHL (straight line anyways), the rest of his game isn't special but he sure can hound people on the forecheck. We're glad he's sticking around as insurance and for the great hair of course.

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
I'm kind of surprised that he wasn't grabbed. Especially since the Caps could have sent him to the minors.
He's one of the fastest guys in the NHL (straight line anyways), the rest of his game isn't special but he sure can hound people on the forecheck. We're glad he's sticking around as insurance and for the great hair of course.
Exactly. Hope to see him back with the Jets for the playoffs. Love his ability to get in on the forecheck.

GRob83

Feb 3, 2010
I'm absolutely surprised they didn't re-claim him. Maybe something is going on behind the scenes with Caps management where maybe he said he won't play for them or something.

Reactions: theguardianII

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
I'm absolutely surprised they didn't re-claim him. Maybe something is going on behind the scenes with Caps management where maybe he said he won't play for them or something.
Number of contracts, preparation for a trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad