B-Sens 2022-23 Belleville Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Not strictly B-Sens related, but I just noticed that Laval signed Jakov Novak.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Seems like both Ostapchuk & Boucher are turning pro & should be in the Belleville lineup this coming season. Would love to see a Ostapchuk - Greig - Boucher line. Did I forget anyone?

Crookshank - Jarventie - Highmore
Rienhardt - Chartier - Currie
Ostapchuk - Greig - Boucher
Smejkal - Pilon - Imama/Daoust

Larsson - Guennette
Kleven - Thompson
Heatherington - Matinpalo/Sebrango

Sogaard - Mandolese/Merilainen

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Seems like both Ostapchuk & Boucher are turning pro & should be in the Belleville lineup this coming season. Would love to see a Ostapchuk - Greig - Boucher line. Did I forget anyone?

Larsson - Guennette
Kleven - Thompson

I presume you’ve got Soko in the show?

I’d be disappointed if Smejkal couldn’t earn more than that role.

Reactions: aragorn

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

Larsson - Guennette
Kleven - Thompson

We desperately need Greig to be in the NHL and be a Top-9 forward. I'd be very surprised if he is not one of the best 12 forwards after camp. And if Kelly and MacEwen are on regular 12 starting lineup, our lack of depth is going to hurt

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I presume you’ve got Soko in the show?

I’d be disappointed if Smejkal couldn’t earn more than that role.
Yes, but if they don't move Joseph we would have to assume Joseph will be one of the two forwards on that 3rd line along with maybe Sokolov in Ott. I've got Smejkal on the 4th line in Ottawa & Kelly as the extra, but it could also be the reverse of that. Or Smejkal is sent down for a while, there are some unknowns in these assessments. Greig could make the team out of camp too, but those 3 or 4 are all in play. The 4th line seems to be shaping up to be Kelly - Kastelic - MacEwen although how much these guys play is anyone's guess & I would add Smejkal to that potential 4th line.

Reactions: Bileur

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
There are a couple of things in that article that confused me, for example why is Jorian Donovan mentioned, I believe he is going back to junior for next season & he's still 19 yrs old. It may be a mix up with Donovan Sebrango who most likely is going to Belleville since he is not mentioned at all. Oskar Petersson is another guy who I think is returning to Sweden & will not be playing in Belleville this coming season or has that changed?

Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
There are a couple of things in that article that confused me, for example why is Jorian Donovan mentioned, I believe he is going back to junior for next season. It may be a mix up with Donovan Sebrango who most likely is going to Belleville since he is not mentioned at all. Oskar Petersson is another guy who I think is returning to Sweden & will not be playing in Belleville this coming season or has that changed?
Jorian Donovan also has all 3 years of his ELC left and Sebrango has 2 as they mention but likely under the wrong name.
Not sure if the Oskar Petersson thing is a timing .. official loan thing. Is he supposed to attend camp?
Elaine has to brush up ... lol

Reactions: aragorn

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Has there been any word at all about whether Cole Cassels will be back with Belleville next season?

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Roster update: The #Sens have completed the following transactions. Players assigned to
@BellevilleSens
training camp: G Merilainen, G Sinclair, D MacKinnon, D Sebrango, D Toure, LW Crookshank, C Daoust, RW Fizer, LW McPhee, RW Saulnier.

Players placed on waivers for the purposes of assignment to
@BellevilleSens
training camp: RW Currie, D Heatherington, RW Pilon, D Thomson.

Last edited:

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Roster update: The #Sens have completed the following transactions, cont. Players placed on waivers for the purposes of assignment to
@BellevilleSens
training camp: D Bernard-Docker, D Larsson, LW Highmore, RW Sokolov.

Reactions: Crosside

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
The Ottawa Senators announced today that five players have been assigned to Belleville Senators Training Camp.

Goaltender Kevin Mandolese, defencemen Tyler Kleven and Nikolas Matinpalo, and forwards Zack Ostapchuk and Cole Reinhardt, will all join the American Hockey League club at CAA Arena this week.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Looks like Belleville has some deal with Allen Americans as 4 of their players are listed on Bellevilles roster

2023-10-02
3.png
Ryan Gagnon (D)
Allen Americans
2023-10-02
3.png
Eric Williams (D)
Allen Americans
2023-10-02
3.png
Grant Hebert (F)
Allen Americans