2022-2023 Around the League Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
I'm no advocate of driving drunk. But in a golf cart in the middle of the night on paths made for them in your neighborhood? I'm not going to feign outrage.

Reactions: Balthazar

Bowe Byrum

Nov 22, 2021
I'm no advocate of driving drunk. But in a golf cart in the middle of the night on paths made for them in your neighborhood? I'm not going to feign outrage.
He can beat that with a good lawyer.

Here in NS they try and play that game if your.on a mountain bike but it doesn't fly.

Stop.wasting.the judges time they don't like it

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
I didn’t even know you can get a DUI on a golf cart
I think you can get some sort of dui on a bicycle. I often wondered that as I flew down the long sloping hills of Daly City after a night of drinking. One time it was on a pink little girls bike I’d “borrowed” from a friend’s sister after he was too drunk to drive me home after partying at his house.

Wait what thread is this? Oh yeah, screw Mark Stone the LTIR Ranger.

Do you know where you are?

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
I think you can get some sort of dui on a bicycle. I often wondered that as I flew down the long sloping hills of Daly City after a night of drinking. One time it was on a pink little girls bike I’d “borrowed” from a friend’s sister after he was too drunk to drive me home after partying at his house.

Wait what thread is this? Oh yeah, screw Mark Stone the LTIR Ranger.

Do you know where you are?

This is great. Nicely done.

Reactions: Gumballhead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad