2022 1st round redraft

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I was going to make a crack asking what took so long…but Kulich is my favorite prospect and he’s fixing to move way up the list so I will not.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Habs have hurt Slaf's stock by rushing him. Wright has hurt his own stock. Cooley and Gauthier looking good. Jiricek and Nemec great.

The top 4 I'd have is:

Cooley
Jiricek
Nemec
Gauthier

Then probably Slaf. Wright might be taken lower than a few guys at this point, including Kulich. I'd have Mintyukov ahead, but I've had him ahead since before the draft, not sure where most would place him now.

ryan callahan

Jan 25, 2014
Québec,Canada
Yes and because those players weren't rushed, and are on a more patient development path, I expect more from them long term.
Slafkovsky did about as expected in his role this season (never got any top 6 time). He grew better than if he would have stayed in Liiga this year. Laval Rocket is debatable. If you think Cooley or Jiricek would have done better in that sheltered role then you're delusionnal.

Reactions: loadie and BLONG7

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Slafkovsky did about as expected in his role this season (never got any top 6 time). He grew better than if he would have stayed in Liiga this year. Laval Rocket is debatable. If you think Cooley or Jiricek would have done better in that sheltered role then you're delusionnal.

I didn't say they would. Read carefully. I'm saying they are going to be better long term because they weren't rushed.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
People will shuffle their draft rankings on a daily basis leading up to the draft, but then after the draft will claim you have to wait 3+ years before moving anyone up or down again. These are facts.
Draft rankings and redrafts aren't the same thing. I don't necessarily disagree with you, just pointing that out.

Reactions: Ulysses31

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I don't think much changes near the top. Out of the top 15 only Nazar and Lekkerimäki stand out as having really disappointing years and I don't think anyone had such insane seasons that they force their way up the rankings more than maybe one or two spots.

Some of the bigger risers elsewhere:

Snuggerud
Kulich
Hutson
Engström
Lombardi
Good list - I’d add the following players as risers also:

Tristan Luneau,
Jack Devine,
Nikita Grebenkin,
Dominic Divincentiis,
Daniil Orlov,