Prospect Info: [2022 - 194th] Petteri Nurmi (Liiga - HPK)

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Agree. Next prospects to be signed are Engstrom, Hutson, Davidson, Tuch & Kapanen. 4 of them with Laval Rocket next year. I would signed Xhekaj too.

Let go: Guindon, Biondi, Nurmi, Tourigny (maybe Tourigny stays in AHL deal, but my guess is Europe).

I'd be interested to see if they give Guindon an AHL deal too

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Yes. For russian, it's until retirement or until he signs a contract. That's why I prefer russians in later rounds.
What if he hits UFA age at 27? Don't we lose his rights then?

So we have his rights until he would be a UFA in the NHL? Or we can keep him longer?

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I'd be signing Nurmi. He's still young and I like the calmness he plays with.
If he's going to be in Europe next year, that actually works out well, because there's no room for him in Laval. But the year after there may be when some of the young guys graduate.

Projected D next year in Laval:

Hutson - Reinbacher
Engstrom - Mailloux
Trudeau - AHL VET

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
If he's going to be in Europe next year, that actually works out well, because there's no room for him in Laval. But the year after there may be when some of the young guys graduate.

Hutson - Reinbacher
Engstrom - Mailloux
Trudeau - AHL VET

I expect, at least, one of Hutson, Reinbacher and Mailloux to play full time with Habs in the 2024-25 season. I could even see 2 of them.

I also think Barron, Norlinder, Kovacevic are gone this summer.

Depends if we keep 7 or 8 d-men, If we go with 7, I go with Hutson.
Matheson-Guhle
Hutson-Savard
Struble-Xhekaj* or Mailloux or Reinbacher
Harris

for AHL:
?-Mailloux
Engstrom-Reinbacher
Trudeau-AHL VET

So no place for Nurmi shot term, he will not be signed.

*Xhekaj doesn't need waivers next year, could begin in Laval... if we prefer Mailloux or Reinbacher in the NHL.

Last edited:

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009

Hutson - Reinbacher
Engstrom - Mailloux
Trudeau - AHL VET
I hope they keep Bisson, great vet and a luxury on a bottom pairing. I wouldn’t rule out Mailloux making the big team out of the camp, he’s improved so much since game 1. Even if im not a big fan of his, kudos to Houle and his coaching team for the job they did with LM

Reactions: bopeep and 26Mats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad