Prospect Info: [2022 - 194th] Petteri Nurmi (Liiga - HPK)

Wateredgarden

Oct 10, 2020
Noooo! You can't draft players I don't know!
k0IGUXx_d.webp

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Too me that the kind of galaxy Brain pick that is just all risk and no reward basically wasting a pick… just pick the highest consensus pick it work for Farrell and Roy and we probably would not have passed on Duclair and Buch… that how you generate value in late round even if they don’t make the NHL have a propect that dominate in Jr is more valuable than one that doesn’t…

Reactions: viceroy

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Seriously.

In a humorous note, every time I hear of mononucleosis, I immediately think of the Seinfeld episode where George's girlfriend has mono and because they can't have sex, George becomes smart. :laugh:

I was literally talking about this with my friends yesterday.

How my favorite two George moments were that one and when he does the opposite of his natural instincts.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Loved this kid in the pre-season. Looks like he's continuing to build on that!

Picked up his first goal in Liiga last night. Points in two straight games now.

4 points last year in 58 games (1g, 3a). 2 points already this year in 5 games (1g, 1a).

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Loved this kid in the pre-season. Looks like he's continuing to build on that!

Picked up his first goal in Liiga last night. Points in two straight games now.

4 points last year in 58 games (1g, 3a). 2 points already this year in 5 games (1g, 1a).
Do you have any specifics on his game? Haven't seen him. I thought people liked him at the first rookie camp but I could've had him mistaken with Engstrom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad