Sweden
Only signed players that aren't in the camp roster:

Goulbourne, Kallionkieli, Krebs(WJC), Røndbjerg
Cormier, Corcoran, & Korczak(WJC)
Ferguson, Patera

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Hearing that without CHL leagues playing, (signed?) junior age players may participate in AHL camps/season.

Will be interesting to see if so.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Hearing that without CHL leagues playing, (signed?) junior age players may participate in AHL camps/season.

Will be interesting to see if so.

Would be great for Krebs. Probably Korczak also.

How would they handle players drafted this season who would be junior eligible season after next also? Surely they wouldn't make them go back to junior if they played in the AHL this season. I could see it being an option if the team thought it best for the player's development but they couldn't require it, could they?

We don't have any of those players (well maybe Cormier but isn't he playing QMJHL?) but I wonder how they would handle it.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Would be great for Krebs. Probably Korczak also.

How would they handle players drafted this season who would be junior eligible season after next also? Surely they wouldn't make them go back to junior if they played in the AHL this season. I could see it being an option if the team thought it best for the player's development but they couldn't require it, could they?

We don't have any of those players (well maybe Cormier but isn't he playing QMJHL?) but I wonder how they would handle it.
The QMJHL is in the CHL. Not sure why you think Vegas doesn't have Krebs+Korczak but maybe Cormier, when all 3 have signed ELC's.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The QMJHL is in the CHL. Not sure why you think Vegas doesn't have Krebs+Korczak but maybe Cormier, when all 3 have signed ELC's.

I thought the QMJHL was playing.

But I don't think you understood what I was saying. Krebs and Korczak are not junior eligible after this season so they don't count.

I was asking what happens to a junior eligible player who plays in the AHL this season but then is still junior eligible for the next season. Will they be required to go back to junior hockey if they played in the AHL this season?

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Hey all!

Isles fan here coming in peace. I'm wondering where you see Tuch playing this season and your projections on his numbers if he plays every game? He's currently available in my pool and wondering if it's worth it to pick him up..We just had our draft and I didn't notice he was available and picked Andreas Johnsson..so was thinking to drop Johnsson and pick up Tuch.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Hey all!

Isles fan here coming in peace. I'm wondering where you see Tuch playing this season and your projections on his numbers if he plays every game? He's currently available in my pool and wondering if it's worth it to pick him up..We just had our draft and I didn't notice he was available and picked Andreas Johnsson..so was thinking to drop Johnsson and pick up Tuch.

I'd like to see him at LW with Karlsson and Stone. I think he could hit 50 points.
Then keep Marchessault and Smith together, and have Pacioretty centered by Glass or Roy.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Special one hour "Knight Life" on ATTSN tonight recapping 2019-20 season. Looks like it'll repeat Tuesday night

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Every lines, & pairings, today:

Y1 cash line
Patches - Stepho - Stone
Roy - Glass - Tuch(big bois line)
Carrier - Nosek - Reaves
Elvenes - Brown - Kolesar
Jurco - Quinney - Dugan
Sikura - Duke - O'Regan
Cotter - Leschyshyn - Jones

Martinez - Theo
McNabb - Pietrangelo
Hague - Whitecloud
Holden - Coghlan
Schuldt - Dahlström
Pachal - Bischoff

---

Biggest takeaway must be Hague with Whitecloud, which means Holden to 7D.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Couldn't get much of a read on whether or not Glass filled out his frame as reported. Kinda looked like it but couldn't tell if it was more bulk or big shoulder pads. Gonna try to look closer next game.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Just a reminder that team is streaming on FB, Twitter, YT, etc., morning camp. (Engelland was special guest at end of today's 'cast)

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
I've been following the Golden Knights camp much more closely than the Blues camp because I wanted to see Pietrangelo and see how he fits with a new team. During the scrimmage yesterday I thought he started out slow, had a couple turnovers but he settled down and was the Petro that I know and love. He seems to be fitting in and will be fine.

Just curious what everyone's thoughts on Pietrangelo so far?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad