Speculation: 2021 Offseason Thread - Back To Back Champs Edition

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I guess the market for Vasilevskiy is set then. If Vezina winner MAF is worth nothing and has zero value, Vasi must have negative value.

Reactions: Coopers Gum

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I think it would have been more surprising if Ovi hadn't stayed with the Caps, and it almost feels like they didn't have much choice either. But I do think everyone is happy with it.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
All these trash deals teams are making and Johnson is still on the team.

I’m starting to think this is the roster we go in next season with, plus the Cuse kids. Our 3rd line is gone, they’ll fill in the holes. Obviously won’t be the same production, they’re all rookies.

D depth takes a hit with Savard leaving, but let’s be honest, he wasn’t great the majority of the time here.

I dunno. We are obviously worse than we were last season, and we all knew it was gonna happen. But I would really like to see a trade go down here to improve.

Reactions: ultra63

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016

I’m starting to think this is the roster we go in next season with, plus the Cuse kids. Our 3rd line is gone, they’ll fill in the holes. Obviously won’t be the same production, they’re all rookies.

D depth takes a hit with Savard leaving, but let’s be honest, he wasn’t great the majority of the time here.

I dunno. We are obviously worse than we were last season, and we all knew it was gonna happen. But I would really like to see a trade go down here to improve.
Still have to shed another contract

Reactions: BoltzManConstant

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015

We can't though, just to add the Crunch guys puts us a couple million over the cap and we still need a backup goalie. We have no choice, we have to make a move. I get the feeling we're getting shot down by pretty much everyone. Zero leverage does that.

theimmortal1

Sep 26, 2020
I predicted Perry early on and I would love it. I hate when we play him. His game is also very well suited for the playoffs. It is the exact type of player we need (playoff experience/knowhow and cheap).

If the kids dramatically outperform then he is a scratch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad