NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Wild Card Game (2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (7) Philadelphia Eagles - TB wins 31-15

TB vs PHI

• Total voters

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Well it will depend somewhat on how healthy the Bucs are. They should win but do Fournette, David , Barrett and JPP all come back?

Mrgnwllm

Apr 11, 2021
Eagles cover the spread and win . No answer for Eagles run game .

bye bye Bucs!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
No chance this game is a blowout. The Eagles may not have impressive wins, but they've played better on the road and both of their lines are healthy, and that will give them a chance. It's strength against strength in that case. The secondary will matchup with Tampa's receivers. That said, this was still always a foundational year for the Eagles and they have overacheived.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Philly is the NFC mirror of the Dolphins. Beat a bunch of crappy teams and got in because the bottom half of the conference was a shitshow. They don't belong

That being said, if i were an Eagles fan i'd be over the moon. You got into the playoffs again ahead of schedule and because of the trades you made, you still have a bounty of picks where making the playoffs doesnt really hurt you in anyway. Even if you get assravaged you still win in the end.

Bucs by 20 but the Eagles somehow still win in the end because of the Colts getting baited by Carson Wentz.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Elvis P

Pretzel Logic
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
... Bucs by 20 but the Eagles somehow still win in the end because of the Colts getting baited by Carson Wentz.
Agreed. I like the Bucs in the NFC final (unless they play the Cowboys before then) and the Wentz and Goff contracts were bad at the time they were signed. Stafford has a ton of talent, but idk if he is a playoff winner.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
I think people are going to be stunned by how much of a battle this will really be
I think it will be a 7 point win for Tampa. I am quite sure they will employ an up-tempo ball control offense with more runs and short passes than they normally use. Very few shots downfield. That combined with Philly running a lot will keep the score down to a 24-17 type game.

Reactions: BrindamoursNose

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I think it will be a 7 point win for Tampa. I am quite sure they will employ an up-tempo ball control offense with more runs and short passes than they normally use. Very few shots downfield. That combined with Philly running a lot will keep the score down to a 24-17 type game.

And I can't disagree with this. I think this is more likely.

The key for the Eagles to win is
1) Rushing like the #1 rushing offense can and
2) Getting Brady a little off-balance. If he can comfortably get the ball out in under 2.3 seconds like he mostly does, then yeah he'll pick apart our secondary at-will.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Eagles will have no answer for the Bucs offense with the zone they play. It is windy there today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad