NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Wild Card Game (2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (7) Philadelphia Eagles - TB wins 31-15

TB vs PHI

• Total voters

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
Yep, realized this shortly after I posted. Total moron, but what would a Bengals fan know about the postseason anyway? :laugh:

To be fair, I didn’t exactly do a deep dive to verify the stats - just posted something a friend sent my way :laugh:

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
To be fair, I didn’t exactly do a deep dive to verify the stats - just posted something a friend sent my way :laugh:

I literally sent that post, went downstairs to put laundry in the dryer, and said out loud "I am a f***ing idiot" when out of earshot from my young kid.

THINKING BEFORE POSTING IS OVERRATED! MUST POST NOW!!!

Reactions: J T Money

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I got the Eagles fan in my fantasy group chat saying "WE WEREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS INA. REBUILDING YEAR, AND STILL HAVE 3 FIRST ROUND PICKS SO WHOC CARES!!!"

God, Eagles fans are insufferable.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
The thing I take away from that chart is that the Patriots have only won 2 playoff games without Brady in their entire history, and those both must have been in 1985 when they earned the right to get assblasted by Ryan and Ditka's 46 defense of death.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Hah.

I was gonna say... they made the SB twice without him so thats like, impossible almost.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1