Prospect Info: 2021-22 Prospect Thread (CHL, NCAA, Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
That was a terrible draft. Not much good at all. Should have done the legacy reach and drafted Jack Drury.

Realistically they should have drafted Lundestrom. He didn't have as high of a ceiling as Kaut, but his floor was 4th line C where Kaut's is AHL journeyman.

Reactions: Chiarelli

dmac7719

Apr 27, 2018
Ontario
AJ just said on the DNVR pre game podcast that Beaucage suffered a neck injury and there was mention that he might need surgery. Has there been any mention of this anywhere?

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Oskar Olausson has 7 goals in the Oshawa Generals last 2 home games lol. 3rd period hattrick (and then a 4th goal) last night erased a 5 goal deficit in the 3rd period to send it to OT

The goals are nice, but how has he looked otherwise?

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
First 2 weeks after the trade to Oshawa he looked unengaged and easily kept to the outside. The last 3/4 games he's been a lot more aggressive and it's paid off. He's an unbelievably effortless skater but can be too careless with the puck at times
Thanks for the updates, much appreciated. Hopefully you'll have more good news to update us with in the next few weeks and months :)

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
That's weird. He's playing well but not dominating. I'm not getting excited by that prospect.

He's not ranked high or anything, they're just acknowledging that they slagged him and the pick earlier, and he's showing signs this year that he's a legit prospect.

Meanwhile, there is major disagreement on Rambo Santa. I took a screenshot of their rankings, will post when I get a chance.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
3F74C3F2-0E03-4FB4-B52B-C7C4DC768100.jpeg

Reactions: LTC Pain

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
So the important shit about international affairs: what do the Avalanche do with Kovalenko and Zhuravlov?

Knowing this team I’m sure this will scare them off drafting any Russians, which is a shame because with all the other teams being reactionary I suspect some good Eastern European prospects will drop and be good swing for the fences candidates with the Avalanche only having late picks.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
So the important shit about international affairs: what do the Avalanche do with Kovalenko and Zhuravlov?

Knowing this team I’m sure this will scare them off drafting any Russians, which is a shame because with all the other teams being reactionary I suspect some good Eastern European prospects will drop and be good swing for the fences candidates with the Avalanche only having late picks.

Sneak them out of harms way like the Nordiques did with the Stastny Bros., and get them to Loveland ASAP.

Reactions: Zandar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad