Speculation: 2021-22 LA Kings News, Rumors, Roster discussion part IV Playoffs? I Danault

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I like it, although I think I liked the other before it. I especially like it as a third jersey. I would love it even more if our primaries had some color in them.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
canadian-thanksgiving-happy-thanksgiving.gif

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Am I in the minority that I actually like these jerseys?

The Chevy logo will always be my favorite jerseys

Yeah I like them too. It's the current primary jerseys I'm not a fan of. Let's use these more often!

Just wish we had some purple in one of our jerseys too.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site

I think it's the constant variations of grey since they switched to the current jersey that get people twisted. If the Gretzky era black/white/grey/silver was that only color combo, I don't think we'd make fun of Robitaille as much.

Plus so many like those newer pre-Grerzky versions, and not just Kings fans.

Reactions: dick341

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

I like them a lot, it's just more of the same with fear of innovation...and by innovation I mean any splash of color or move away from tradition.

Like I can't bring myself to buy another jersey when, outside of a brief period of gold and purple (that the organization made prohibitively hard to buy/customize...then complained about sales), the last 10 jersey concepts are more or less the same. Oh, but this one has a dose of silver, not grey. oh, they reversed the black and grey stripes. Calm down, marketing department!

To their credit the stadium series kit with the chrome helmet is a nice break, I guess. But...still greyscale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad