Speculation: 2021-22 LA Kings News, Rumors, Roster discussion part IV Playoffs? I Danault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
I fully agree. I've made my position on this clear. At this point, we are so far into the see what the prospects have track that we should see it through. Eichel isn't playing for months.

Last edited:

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
I wonder if Buffalo starts considering retaining 25% in order to get a better return. They aren't going to need cap space for years, and Eichel at 7.5 million is pretty tempting given the numbers other guys are signing or will be signing for.

Reactions: YP44 and kingsfan

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I am stupidly excited to go to an AHL preseason game tomorrow.

Today? I guess technically today...

I hate to burst your bubble, but you're probably getting a mix of bubble players and ECHL tryouts playing with a few of the better young guys who didn't play against the Ducks the night before. It's likely the B team for the Reign tonight. At least that's what history tells us.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
I am stupidly excited to go to an AHL preseason game tomorrow.

Today? I guess technically today...
Have fun and don't listen to naysayers. A few years ago I went to a preseason game (I was playing golf nearby and anytime out in the inland empire I would check to see if by chance the Reign would be playing -- and this time they were). The arena was great the game was so-so but there was one player that caught my eye - A dman for the Reign that I had never heard of -- he was all over the ice making plays -- Sean Walker.

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
I hate to burst your bubble, but you're probably getting a mix of bubble players and ECHL tryouts playing with a few of the better young guys who didn't play against the Ducks the night before. It's likely the B team for the Reign tonight. At least that's what history tells us.

My bubble remains unburst... if they're gonna let me in the building to watch a game for free I'll go.

Don't really care who's in the lineup.

RocketKing

Jul 2, 2017
Three months ago, let's get on this. Now, pass. Buffalo doing Buffalo things again.
I’d be shocked if he played in any games at all this season. I had 1 level fusion on my neck and I have no idea how an athlete can do this type of work on your neck and be ready in 7 or 8 months. Or even why a player would want to push his recovery and future health to try and come back that soon.

Peter James Bond II

"Man, we were right there" - De-Luc-sional
Mar 5, 2015
Was Dustin Brown sent down to the Reign? I mean, of course he would pass waivers....but I had not seen anything about that, or any assignment. Only his image in a Reign jersey. I hope he finds his game there.

IMG_4752.jpg

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I wonder if Buffalo starts considering retaining 25% in order to get a better return. They aren't going to need cap space for years, and Eichel at 7.5 million is pretty tempting given the numbers other guys are signing or will be signing for.

I'd even go 50% for them. It's five more years and I can't see them worrying much about the cap for at least 3 years. Okposo will be off the books by then too.

Was Dustin Brown sent down to the Reign? I mean, of course he would pass waivers....but I had not seen anything about that, or any assignment. Only his image in a Reign jersey. I hope he finds his game there.

View attachment 468839

Jokes aside, he wouldn't clear I don't think. A couple of teams would take him on just to try and flip him for a 2nd at the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad