B-Sens 2021-22 Belleville Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Boom Boom twice and GWG woohoo!!

Jarventie had a target on his back tonight, instead of folding like a chair he proceeded to score two. He is still a boy, the future is bright.

Last edited:

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
THREE STARS
8726.jpg

1st
Roby Jarventie (#34)
Belleville Senators
G: 2 | A: 0

7784.jpg

3rd
Kevin Mandolese (#31)
Belleville Senators
SA: 32 | SV: 29 | TOI: 59:37

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
JBD has been on the ice for 2 even strength goals against since the end of November. As I have said on countless occasions he will be a guy coaches love and fans just won’t understand why.

I dunno, his style of game (at its peak) screams Artem Zuuuub to me personally. Hes no Boro or Josh Brown - and it will be obvious why hes loved and trusted by all the staff imo.

Guys like Marc Methot, Chris Phillips, Dylan Demleo, and Anton Volchenkov never saw any shortage of love from the fans during their time here either; we know what to look for even if its not flashy. So while I like to nitpick at our gloomy fanbase from time to time - we Sens fans are at very least in general a smart group of hockey folk imo.

I feel like it we realized instantly that a guy like Zub was a beauty. He was loved by the fans from pretty much day one. And thats despite the fact his best trait as a d-man being that he can play 20-22 mins, and be about as noticeable as Casper on a sunny afternoon. Which is a lovely thing to watch for the keen eyed hockey fan.

So if JBD manages anything close to that same kind of stat in the NHL that hes got going on in the minors right now, hes going to have his own personal fan club on this board someday would be my guess.

Last edited:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I dunno, his style of game (at its peak) screams Artem Zuuuub to me personally. Hes no Boro or Josh Brown - and it will be obvious why hes loved and trusted by all the staff imo.

Guys like Marc Methot, Chris Phillips, Dylan Demleo, and Anton Volchenkov never saw any shortage of love from the fans during their time here either; we know what to look for even if its not flashy. So while I like to nitpick at our gloomy fanbase from time to time - we Sens fans are at very least in general a smart group of hockey folk imo.

I feel like it we realized instantly that a guy like Zub was a beauty. He was loved by the fans from pretty much day one. And thats despite the fact his best trait as a d-man being that he can play 20-22 mins, and be about as noticeable as Casper on a sunny afternoon. Which is a lovely thing to watch for the keen eyed hockey fan.

So if JBD manages anything close to that same kind of stat in the NHL that hes got going on in the minors right now, hes going to have his own personal fan club on this board someday would be my guess.

Yea, Sens fans have always loved and respected subtle hockey defenders who play a sound 2 way game(especially moreso defensively). There was a bit of outrage when Demelo was traded too, even though we were clear buyers. Weird comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad