B-Sens 2021-22 Belleville Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Different facets of Jarventie's game are coming along . Still a work in progress. I'd like to see him to take a big step next year. He'll need a good part of another year in Belleville
Agreed. To manage my expectations with Jarventie I try to think of him as a 2021 draftee due to his age. Doing this changes my perception of his trajectory.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Jarventie has the size, speed & skill package that is sought in the NHL, but he isn't very tough. I also think another yr in Belleville will do him good to mature & build some man strength. Hopefully, he works on his conditioning over the summer too & comes back in even better shape with a little more muscle on his frame. Strong body = strong mind = strong athlete.

Reactions: Cosmix and Sweatred

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Why was DZ Sent down when he had 6 pts in 10 games ?

Seems like it was most likely off-ice stuff. - he was liking social media posts that were trashing his teammates which is probably not what the Senators were expecting to get from their veteran signing. Who knows what else he may have been doing behind the scenes.

I think it's also fair to say that DJ soured on him almost immediately as he scratched him from the opening night roster.

He'll never suit up for Ottawa again.

Reactions: Vitto79

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Seems like it was most likely off-ice stuff. - he was liking social media posts that were trashing his teammates which is probably not what the Senators were expecting to get from their veteran signing. Who knows what else he may have been doing behind the scenes.

I think it's also fair to say that DJ soured on him almost immediately as he scratched him from the opening night roster.

Lolwut

I feel like I remember PD saying they were excited for his leadership...

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
I don't know if people remember, but MDZ was also slinging passes at players in frustration when he was in the lineup. Intentionally poor, hard, impossible to receive passes because he was frustrated with the play of his teammates.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I don't know if people remember, but MDZ was also slinging passes at players in frustration when he was in the lineup. Intentionally poor, hard, impossible to receive passes because he was frustrated with the play of his teammates.
Zaitsev does this as a normal pass.
and
i-dont-believe-you-judge.gif

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018

I think this is a bit of a chicken or egg thing... MDZ was in the doghouse long before he was acting petty on social media.

He just wasn't good in the lineup, 6pts in 10 games or not.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
BSens down 1-0 after 2

Shots on Goal123T
BEL8917
HFD10616
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad