2019-2020 expected roster volume 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Being able to run Toews/Kane, Cat/Strome and Saad/Pavelski with Dach mixed in there somewhere would be unfair matchup wise. Doubt many other teams will be able to match that. Cap permitting of course.

Reactions: RayP and ColdSteel2

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Being able to run Toews/Kane, Cat/Strome and Saad/Pavelski with Dach mixed in there somewhere would be unfair matchup wise. Doubt many other teams will be able to match that. Cap permitting of course.

Who would center Pavelski and Saad?

No snark, for the record. I like all those pairings a lot.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

They could probably manage to keep AA for another year..

ideally they trade him and if they want Dach on the wing to start his career this could be an interesting lineup.

Saad-Toews-Sikura
Kubalik-Pavelski-Kane
DeBrincat-Strome-Dach
Caggiula-Kampf-Perlini

Reactions: RayP

SMU51

Dachshund Breeder
Jun 30, 2018

Pavelski plays a little wing, but is normally a center pivot guy. Took +1000 draws last year at a 53% clip. Has been above 50 since he entered the league, which is a far cry from anisimov’s 44-45% at the dot.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Pavelski plays a little wing, but is normally a center pivot guy. Took +1000 draws last year at a 53% clip. Has plenty of years above 50, which is a far cry from anisimov’s 44-45% at the dot.

I didn’t realize he took that many draws.

Good to know.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Moving Gus and AA remains priority at this point if we are sitting out FA and not willing to trade assets to improve roster
That's counter productive. I mean you want to trade AA cause you think he's not worth it, but adding 4.5 mil to do nothing with is a dumb move and only hurts the team.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017

Dach might look nice in there in 2020-21. For this upcoming season I would be fine with Anisimov. He could be a 15/20 guy in between them.

Another name thats been discussed would be Haula, I think his and Saads speed would look great and offset Pavelski's lack thereof. Doesnt hurt that Pavelski can step in at center and take faceoffs if need be for either Haula or AA.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
he filled in when Jumbo Joe went down, and played all C during that span, but once Jumbo came back he fluctuated back and forth but still takes draws then bounces to wing for his shifts.

I knew he’s played C in a pinch but it’s still way more than I expected.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Please please please don’t trade Gus now.

Bury Seabrook. Bribe Seabrook. Send him on a yacht with someone who has never captained a yacht before.

Our defense as is without Seabrook might be awesome.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Lol @BWC, I said trading Saad for DeHaan (and moving Gus) was terrible, and you defended it. We got DeHaan for Forsling and FORSBERG!!! Imagine if you were GM and we traded Saad for him? Lmao

Don't ever complain about Stan again.
well i am a self proclaim SB doubter, i will say this. this trade was done by someone other than SB in the Bhawks FO.

and i am sticking to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad