Post-Game Talk: 2018 Winter Classic: Sabres vs. Rangers at Citi Field

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Those are unbelievable.

Now if only I could find a player's whose I'd like to have...

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Those look awful
Horrible. Shame too because I thought I'd really want one when this was announced.

Mike-Ehrmantraut-Shakes-His-Head-Breaking-Bad.gif

Reactions: Taro Tsujimoto

zbubble

Jul 29, 2005
I don't understand why someone decided to put "NY" on the logo. WTF? I don't like that at all. Actually, I'm beginning to despise it.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
They look great. No more BS outside of the NY in the logo thing, but it's a one-game jersey so I get that.

drew5580

Sponsor
Jan 6, 2007
Love them except the “NY” thing. It would be nice if they could wear blue helmets with them

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
Jerseys look great but haters gonna hate it seems. If you call that ugly, then I have no clue what your expectations from a jersey are. Not even sure if I can pick one in europe for non-astronomical price. I hope I can and I will. Would love it if I could get a custom Mittelstadt one :)

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
The team gave us the slug and the yellow thirds. The stripes aren't what we're used to but they aren't swords or hoof prints or chicken wings... how did we get this lucky?

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
I really like them but if we were using this design as the base for a new regular jersey I'd like to see variations of the striping, the gap between the 2 bands seems too big. And the laces/ties collar rather than the style on this one.

CrankyJay

May 17, 2006
Lancaster, NY
I just one bought of the Eichel's from the NHL store... you can use coupon code ITPAYS for 20% off. The 25% coupon for CHECK25 won't work. Ended up being $204 after coupon and tax/shipping.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
The blue is royal. As it should be! I do wish they had retained the yellow gold trim around the shoulders. Always liked that.

Would also like to see the numbers trimmed in gold.

Add "W" to "NY" and you've cleared up any identity issues.....

Finally, shorten the distance between the two sets of stripes on the body and sleeves and it's just about perfect.

No grey! No arm pit stains! Don't mind if there's no laces or shoulder patches. Just give me the gold trim.

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Those look awful
Agreed, but I am one of the few Sabre fans who never really liked our uniforms. The color combination is cheesy in my opinion, and the older royal blue is cheap looking compared to a deeper blue.

I know most fans feel the old blue is the best; I didn't like that crap in '70s and don't like it now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad