World Cup: 2018 WC Qualifiers Part II

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
After two exit in a row in the group stages the master cheaters are not even going to the World Cup!!!

void

Jan 5, 2006
Get f***ed arrogant italian management. Time to finally change your ways

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
MsRHQUY.gif

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Probably:)

Really? He has to be nearing his end 30s :)

Just turned 36. Came back to play for the club of his heart Baník. Played for free and even gave the team some money if I recall correctly. Then despite that the shit management managed to drive him away (then drop to the second league) and he played for another couple teams, now is back with Baník after their return to the top flight.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Another 0:0

Good news for Croatia who move up to Pot 2, if Peru go out, Denmark is next in line...Iceland incredibly can be in Pot 2 still if both Denmark and Peru go out

void

Jan 5, 2006
Why do so many people hate Italy? Is it their defensive play that annoys people or what? It's crazy to see so many people have such intense passionate hate for them.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Fantastic ugly defensive victory vs Italy, Granqvist and goalie mvp.

Granqvist crying will be shown on Swedish television years... ;-)

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Just turned 36. Came back to play for the club of his heart Baník. Played for free and even gave the team some money if I recall correctly. Then despite that the **** management managed to drive him away (then drop to the second league) and he played for another couple teams, now is back with Baník after their return to the top flight.

Thats pretty cool!

Oh and congrats Sweden!

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Why do so many people hate Italy? Is it their defensive play that annoys people or what? It's crazy to see so many people have such intense passionate hate for them.

Everyone loves an underdog. But personally I dislike Italian football for all the antics they're known for and all the cheating etc. 2006 scandal for example

Reactions: maclean

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
I don't think it's hate. But not Italians like me wondering how bad Italy actually got. We had (almost) the same here in Germany 15years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad