Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v1| Next: Sun, Apr 8 | @Tex | 3pm ET/12pm PT | Garcia vs Hamels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Finally home, missed the first 3 hitters for the Yankees but they haven't scored since I got home. I must be good luck. We're going to win 9 to 2

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
While I won't condone drinking in the middle of the day:

HFJaysDrink.png

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
If the bottom of that lineup is the Sahara, then Walker is the Ghadames.

Lol the pearl of the desert!

Nah, I think he's close to cooked. That hamstring injury last year really slowed him down and sapped some power. I think there's a reason why he sat on the market for so long.

That said, he's not Barney\Goins\Pillar (bat) bad. None of them are. But none should scare you after Sanchez.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
was that a little tasteless by Honda guy?. "on a day we celebrate roy halladay we also celebrate the civic"

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Insert bad taste into mouth. Honda using celebrating Roy Halladay to transition into a Honda ad

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Lol the pearl of the desert!

Nah, I think he's close to cooked. That hamstring injury last year really slowed him down and sapped some power. I think there's a reason why he sat on the market for so long.

That said, he's not Barney\Goins\Pillar (bat) bad. None of them are. But none should scare you after Sanchez.

Yeah but it's the Yankees. Remember when they turned Holliday back into a great hitter? I mean it was completely negated in the second half last year but that was his fault.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Travis has got a good feel for the strikezone, just needs to get on a roll of making hard contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad