Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v1| Next: Sun, Apr 8 | @Tex | 3pm ET/12pm PT | Garcia vs Hamels

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
If people are working with this weather and our transit system i beat there are tonnes of people lining up to get in. When i went to a 4pm playoff game in 2016 it took close to 45 minutes to wait in line, get through security and seated. I missed the 1st 2 innings... i would wait until the 3rd inning to judge the size of the crowd.

I can't imagine showing up any less than 1 hour before start time for a major ball game.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I was at the home opener last year. The lines were about half an hour long. I normally arrive an hour before any game so I gave myself 20 extra mins that day.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
I can't imagine showing up any less than 1 hour before start time for a major ball game.

Didnt have much of a choice.. game started at 4 and i left work at 3 and got there around 340... some people dont have a choice because of the 3:37pm start time... cant always get the day off work and must are leaving from there plus leaving during rush hour.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Damn, I missed it :(

Guess, i'll catch it on YouTube later. Hopefully we can start off the Yankees season with a loss. Would be sweet.

Edit: NVM, on SportsNet Now you can rewind back so i'm watching it now.

Pregame said something like the Yankees have the longest active opening day losing streak in the bigs. Keep it going!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Damn, such an emotional ceremony - wish i had been prepared :cry:

Didn't you see the warning before they came back from commercial?

"Warning: the following may cause spontaneous eye leakage and feelings of unease. Viewer discretion is advised. Please consult a box of tissues if symptoms persist for more than 3 minutes."

:sarcasm:

Reactions: MattySnipes

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Great to hear Shulman in the PBP booth.

Will his retirement from NCAA on ESPN turn into more Jays broadcasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad