NHL Entry Draft 2018 Tank Thread | Why Not Us? Why Not Now? | Sens Finish 30th, TOP 5 PICK GUARANTEED

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
tumblr_myumcxvvsZ1qmemieo5_250.gif

Proud

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
OK well now I'm totally unsure. Does make more sense to be able to make the decision once you are on the clock though

I think the decision can be made at any time, including during the time the Senators are on the clock for their pick. But I do not have a link to an official NHL source for this.

Spezza

Dec 13, 2002
Ottawa <-> Scotland
I think the decision can be made at any time, including during the time the Senators are on the clock for their pick. But I do not have a link to an official NHL source for this.

I read somewhere we have to decide before we are on the clock. Say we're picking 4th; we need to decide before Bettman says we are on the clock. So I think typically you get the pick, then the photos and then Bettman saying we're on the clock. So we'd need to decide quite quickly.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I was scared Bobby would ruin this night for us. Thank god we suck so bad.

Now if Ryan can try not to suddenly be productive when it matters least, that would be greeeaaat.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I read somewhere we have to decide before we are on the clock. Say we're picking 4th; we need to decide before Bettman says we are on the clock. So I think typically you get the pick, then the photos and then Bettman saying we're on the clock. So we'd need to decide quite quickly.

I wonder if it has happened before...the examples I seem to remember were exchanged well before the draft, I cannot remember of an example where a team decided to defer on the draft floor let alone at their pick, I mean it makes sense in theory that you should be able to and the other team should be prepared. I have yet to find anything concrete written about it one way or another.

Why are we still listed above Arizona in standings in several spots ive checked, I thought we had them beat out in a good for us but bad way in the tiebreaker?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad