NHL Entry Draft 2018 Tank Thread | Why Not Us? Why Not Now? | Sens Finish 30th, TOP 5 PICK GUARANTEED

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
Who is the last impactful free agent we signed? Was it McArthur in 2013? And before that Gonchar in 2010?

Yeah I don't see things changing.

It’s crazy how much those 2 pick ups helped our team... with the core we have now and some solid pick ups + youth I swear we would be contenders

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I just want a top 2 pick.

It will do wonders for this club. Wonders.

The only winnable games I see(so long as Stone doesnt come back) are Wings and Sabres. Bodes well to win just 2 of the last 7.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
I just want a top 2 pick.

It will do wonders for this club. Wonders.

The only winnable games I see(so long as Stone doesnt come back) are Wings and Sabres. Bodes well to win just 2 of the last 7.

Any game is winnable. Starting with the Isles tomorrow night. Just got hope for losses.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Dahlin can shore up the defense or Svech the offense.

Huge draft. Huge.

Shut down Stone for the season. Bring up the grinders. Let Hoffman face opposition top lines. Play EK only half remaining games.

Take. Your. Time.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Dahlin can shore up the defense or Svech the offense.

Huge draft. Huge.

Shut down Stone for the season. Bring up the grinders. Let Hoffman face opposition top lines. Play EK only half remaining games.

Take. Your. Time.
Svechnikov would probably help us the most next season with actually being decent and not handing Hughes to the Avs. Probably Calder contending season. Dahlin probably the best bet to help us in the long term.

I'm praying for a top 2 pick and I don't even believe in God besides Alfie. It would make the path forward so much clearer and easier.

Imainge Dahlin-Karlsson or Hoffman-Duchene-Svechnikov...

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Svechnikov would probably help us the most next season with actually being decent and not handing Hughes to the Avs. Probably Calder contending season. Dahlin probably the best bet to help us in the long term.

I'm praying for a top 2 pick and I don't even believe in God besides Alfie. It would make the path forward so much clearer and easier.

Imainge Dahlin-Karlsson or Hoffman-Duchene-Svechnikov...

Yes a top 2 pick would be monumental. It would also lessen anyyy type catastrophe of an EK trade.

Heck it might convince EK to stay with more talent.

If we ever needed a top 2 pick, it’s this year(or next) but preferably this year so we can prepare for what’s to come.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
"With both Craig Anderson and Mike Condon battling the flu, GM Pierre Dorion will be suiting up as the emergency goaltender tonight"

Add in a "play for your team" fan promotion and there may be a chance...Buffalo is the elite pro at tanking though.

Seriously though with Andy and Condon playing the way they are, even "being in" games where the rest of the team are all going is a monumental task with 2-3 early soft ass freebies.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I watched some Dahlin highlights this morning and dear lord.

Chabot-Karlsson
Dahlin-Ceci

even dorion would find it hard to screw a team with that top 4 up.

I mean that would be the #1 and #2 best d in the world, as well as another top pair D in Chabot.

We'd be Pittsburgh but the defence version.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
Does anyone know at what point we can hand off our pick to Colorado. Like say we get the 4th overall, but are only really are pumped about 3 guys, if the guys we want go, can we tell Colorado right before the pick at draft day that we are giving it to them? Or do we have to hand it off at a certain point prior?

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad