2018 Pro-Tank Thread Part I: Dahlin all day and Dahlin all night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Good night for hockey tonight as 22 teams are in action. Definitely hoping for SJ, Edmonton and Phoenix all picking up the W....especially Phoenix as those guys need some points and are looking like our early competition for the worst team in the league.

GO TEAM TANK :cheer:

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Dahlin probably goes to buffalo career killer.

Career killer would be going to Vancouver actually. Dahlin would probably either be sent back to his team in Sweden, or down to the AHL so he can "learn to play the right way."

Svechnikov would be sent back to the OHL.

I'm convinced this team would have lined up McDavid with Dorsett and Prust...gotta have him rubbing shoulders with them mentors.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Career killer would be going to Vancouver actually. Dahlin would probably either be sent back to his team in Sweden, or down to the AHL so he can "learn to play the right way."

Svechnikov would be sent back to the OHL.

I'm convinced this team would have lined up McDavid with Dorsett and Prust...gotta have him rubbing shoulders with them mentors.
I think there is a very high chance that there will be changes in management in the offseason as long as we're bottom 5 again.

At the very least, Benning will be gone.

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Leafs win.

Chicago embarrassed.

Montreal smoked by LA.

We need a loss. We're collecting too many points for my liking.

A bit early to be so dramatic. It'll all even out in the end...perhaps even by Xmas. Injuries are already hitting our useless veterans, so it'll Chaput/Megna time soon enough again.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
giphy.gif

Third time's a charm with Khaled for the lottery?

Hopefully he can start performing for us when it matters.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Trust me...... This team is bottom 3.

You look at team corsi rates, and 5 on 5 pace of play, offensive zone time, and dangerous scoring chances.
This team has absolutely ZERO shot of being a contender.

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
This team should finish bottom 2. Hardly anything in Utica when more injuries hit and I expect a worse record in one goal games.

Defense looks like hot garbage without edler. Nilsson and markstrom will get exposed.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Great result tonight. I like to see this team manhandled.

I don't think they were EMBARRASSED tonight cause they made it a game, but it was close.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
Before opening night a healthy chunk of Nucks reddit, CDC, and even a faction here thought we were a playoff team
giphy.gif

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Canucks are 9th to last right now and they are actually playing much better than I thought they would with other teams below them playing much worse than was expected.

The only teams below the Canucks I think might actually be worse are Arizona and Buffalo.

The other teams I think will easily move ahead of the Canucks before the halfway point other than maybe Montreal. Habs have looked just brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad