Proposal: 2018 Playoff Avatar: UPDATED POLL - SEE EXAMPLES IN OP, VOTING CLOSES WEDNESDAY

Choose your favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I think that's kind of the point... they have nothing to do with the playoffs, just trolling everyone with Tom Wilson.

If we went strictly based on playoff avatars, I don't think you can beat Groundhog Day. It's too perfect for this franchise.

Well I submitted both so I may be biased, and in a way I agree. But for some reason I feel like this is the right time to play the TW boogeyman card. Groundhog Day might still be relevant next year. And the next. :/

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
cx7lCBJ.gif

If the vote still stands tonight I'll have at least 10 or 11 by the weekend.

This is better. The other one with hockey villains makes more sense now as well.

Having said that, with this news maybe a new theme will need to be explored? :laugh:

Plenty of example of Uncle Snoop dressed like a pimp to use. Could be hilarious.

Last edited:

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
This is better. The other one with hockey villains makes more sense now as well.

Having said that, with this news maybe a new theme will need to be explored? :laugh:

Plenty of example of Uncle Snoop dressed like a pimp to use. Could be hilarious.

The Twitter thread showing Snoop in Pens gear doesn't thrill me. :/

But more than that, the poll closes tonight, so unless folks want this late submission explored/added, I think the window is closed.

Please let me know your thoughts asap, people.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Don’t s
The Twitter thread showing Snoop in Pens gear doesn't thrill me. :/

But more than that, the poll closes tonight, so unless folks want this late submission explored/added, I think the window is closed.

Please let me know your thoughts asap, people.
It was more a joke comment than anything. No extension necessary.

Is the Wilson one can be spruced up a bit more it could be real funny and special.

Reactions: calicapsfan

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
BlaringPeskyChupacabra-small.gif

Except with Tom Wilson’s face instead of Vince McMahon’s.

Bonus points if they end up playing Toronto. “It’s me Auston! It was me all along!”

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006

In case these aren't in the ol' files yet. Gotta have a Darth Vader one, too.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Voted for Wilson themed playoff avatar. The way Tom gets in the heads of opposing fans is hysterical.

If you barely needle the anti Wilson contingent on the mains they froth at the mouth :rant: with vitriolic responses :snide:

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
So, voting closes shortly, and Wilson unmasked has lapped the field. I'm thinking that's settled, but if folks want, we could have a 24 hour "top 3" poll to give those who voted for other options one last opportunity. Thoughts?

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Give it to Wilson. The guy's deserved some kind of win after the season he's had, even if it's the only one he gets from here on.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Yeah! I'm already gearing up for the playoffs. Will try to like your posts first, so it will be me and other 666 who do so :laugh: all around positive vibes :nod:. Hopefully this year is the year and next year when we choose the Groundhog Day, it will be because of a nice reminder of this year :naughty:

Reactions: calicapsfan

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Well I submitted both so I may be biased, and in a way I agree. But for some reason I feel like this is the right time to play the TW boogeyman card. Groundhog Day might still be relevant next year. And the next. :/

I like how confidently assume we make the playoffs every year :sarcasm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad